donate
PGnet home | Advertise | Donate | Contact | free classifieds
New here? Register now and join in with the most vibrant re-enactor community on the web.

All times are UTC

Post subject: Luftwaffe Schirmmutze
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:18 pm 

Dear Members,

I´m searching a nice QUALITY Luftwaffe visor cap for EM/NCO. It needs to be in red piping because of my Flak impression :mrgreen:

I saw some sites who sell it, but they're all Bundy style Schirmmutze with high front :|

What about Spearhead's visor cap? Are they OK? Or do you know another seller who makes it (better)

Many thanks! :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:33 pm 

http://www.extraklasse.co.uk/

he has a Flak one

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:49 pm 

Thank you very much! :) Are there more suggestions to compare?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:11 pm 

heres my crusher from Germany, am more than happy with it and for 50 quid well what can you say, good lining, proper leather peak, erel tagging, they do all branches, few more friends ordered on and were happy too.( one i,m wearing in the pic )

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Deutscheorden?_rdc=1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:18 pm 

Hmmm, someone I know has one Luftwaffe Schirmmutze from this german guy, I hope he changed the top, because it was really to high (like the BW ones)

You know, crusher style schirmmutze was strictly prohibited, but nevertheles still done by some soldiers. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:40 pm 

mark bogers wrote:
Dear Members,

I´m searching a nice QUALITY Luftwaffe visor cap for EM/NCO. It needs to be in red piping because of my Flak impression :mrgreen:

I saw some sites who sell it, but they're all Bundy style Schirmmutze with high front :|

What about Spearhead's visor cap? Are they OK? Or do you know another seller who makes it (better)

Many thanks! :D

The best hats are from Janke.
Then after that Erel,after that the second line from Erel sold by Deutscheorden.
Forget Spearhead,and other asian sellers they just can't make them as the Germans.

Just my 2 cents.

The best repro is an original...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:50 pm 

i heard michael janke isnt doing caps anymore and the person who he used to supply in germany is doing them cheaper than he was agree about the peaks on caps though some are way too high like political caps anyway for what i do the crusher looks good authorised or not ;)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:51 pm 

Quote:
Forget Spearhead,and other asian sellers they just can't make them as the Germans.

agree with that one mooyman :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:54 pm 

DerFlieger wrote:
i heard michael janke isnt doing caps anymore and the person who he used to supply in germany is doing them cheaper than he was agree about the peaks on caps though some are way too high like political caps anyway for what i do the crusher looks good authorised or not ;)

That's why I sade: 'but still done by some soldiers' ;) It's fine for the impression on the photo and it looks quite good, but I want to use it for the 'Ausgehanzug' (walking out), so visor one is better for me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:18 pm 

Deutschorden has very good hats. I bought Sommermutze for EM/NCO's and I'm very satisfied.

*webmaster temp testing**