Luftwaffe Schirmmutze

Moderators: carentan, paulmfjr2

mark bogers

Luftwaffe Schirmmutze

Post by mark bogers »

Dear Members,

I´m searching a nice QUALITY Luftwaffe visor cap for EM/NCO. It needs to be in red piping because of my Flak impression :mrgreen:

I saw some sites who sell it, but they're all Bundy style Schirmmutze with high front :|

What about Spearhead's visor cap? Are they OK? Or do you know another seller who makes it (better)

Many thanks! :D
Karl Fliege, kanonier der Deutsche Luftwaffe am Einsatzhafen Woensdrecht, Flakstelle Buitendreef 3./Lei. Flak-Abt. 668
Salacious Crumb

Re: Luftwaffe Schirmmutze

Post by Salacious Crumb »

Member of
http://maa204.blogspot.com/
Kriegsmarine re-enactment group
mark bogers

Post by mark bogers »

Thank you very much! :) Are there more suggestions to compare?
Karl Fliege, kanonier der Deutsche Luftwaffe am Einsatzhafen Woensdrecht, Flakstelle Buitendreef 3./Lei. Flak-Abt. 668
DerFlieger

Post by DerFlieger »

heres my crusher from Germany, am more than happy with it and for 50 quid well what can you say, good lining, proper leather peak, erel tagging, they do all branches, few more friends ordered on and were happy too.( one i,m wearing in the pic )

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Deutscheorden?_rdc=1

mark bogers

Post by mark bogers »

Hmmm, someone I know has one Luftwaffe Schirmmutze from this german guy, I hope he changed the top, because it was really to high (like the BW ones)

You know, crusher style schirmmutze was strictly prohibited, but nevertheles still done by some soldiers. ;)
Mooyman

Post by Mooyman »

mark bogers wrote:Dear Members,

I´m searching a nice QUALITY Luftwaffe visor cap for EM/NCO. It needs to be in red piping because of my Flak impression :mrgreen:

I saw some sites who sell it, but they're all Bundy style Schirmmutze with high front :|

What about Spearhead's visor cap? Are they OK? Or do you know another seller who makes it (better)

Many thanks! :D
The best hats are from Janke.
Then after that Erel,after that the second line from Erel sold by Deutscheorden.
Forget Spearhead,and other asian sellers they just can't make them as the Germans.

Just my 2 cents.

The best repro is an original...
DerFlieger

Post by DerFlieger »

i heard michael janke isnt doing caps anymore and the person who he used to supply in germany is doing them cheaper than he was agree about the peaks on caps though some are way too high like political caps anyway for what i do the crusher looks good authorised or not ;)
DerFlieger

Post by DerFlieger »

Forget Spearhead,and other asian sellers they just can't make them as the Germans.
agree with that one mooyman :)
mark bogers

Post by mark bogers »

DerFlieger wrote:i heard michael janke isnt doing caps anymore and the person who he used to supply in germany is doing them cheaper than he was agree about the peaks on caps though some are way too high like political caps anyway for what i do the crusher looks good authorised or not ;)
That's why I sade: 'but still done by some soldiers' ;) It's fine for the impression on the photo and it looks quite good, but I want to use it for the 'Ausgehanzug' (walking out), so visor one is better for me.
Stadler

Post by Stadler »

Deutschorden has very good hats. I bought Sommermutze for EM/NCO's and I'm very satisfied.

Return to “Luftwaffe, HG, Flak, FD”