Luftwaffe / HG Div Groups

Moderators: carentan, paulmfjr2

HG Div Grenadier

Luftwaffe / HG Div Groups

Post by HG Div Grenadier »

With the demise of the Hermann Goering Living History Society, are there any other groups that reenact this famous Unit, or perhaps Luftwaffe Field Division troops? I would be interested to find out who they are, if any exist.
Wiganer

Post by Wiganer »

Our group portrays the Hermann Goring division, web links at the bottom of my signature

if you want any more information, please feel free to get in touch we are north west based.

regards mark
Unteroffizer: Markus Farn. Fallschirm-panzer Division, Hermann Goring.

http://www.ww2group.co.uk

wwtwogroup@blueyonder.co.uk

LuftwaffeFD

Re: Luftwaffe / HG Div Groups

Post by LuftwaffeFD »

Hello myself and another are putting together impressions to portray the 17th Luftwaffe Field Division :D
"Chorlitz|12.SS|": With that many mp40s i dont think anyone had a chance.
"Gott Mit Uns": Your right - they were all picked off 300 meters away by riflemen.
HGKanonier

Post by HGKanonier »

Our Luftwaffe Gruppe, part of Kampfgruppe von Rybus, field as HG Grenadiers for certain historically-correct events.

We are also building a Flak-Vierling to mount on a 1941 Ford 1,5 tonne, as 9. (le) Flak-Regt "Hermann Goering", sometimes wearing black or feldgrau Panzer uniforms.

Our elected commander has two converted OT210s (C and D), and a scratch-built PzKwIIIJ.

We also have the '41 Ford, '42 Chevy (lend-lease capture), Gaz (to be converted to a Kfz2), 3 motorcycle combinations, 2 solos, and a GulaschKanone (FKU 100/57)
Erich Johann

Post by Erich Johann »

HGKanonier wrote:We are also building a Flak-Vierling to mount on a 1941 Ford 1,5 tonne, as 9. (le) Flak-Regt "Hermann Goering", sometimes wearing black or feldgrau Panzer uniforms.
May I ask why you opted for a black Panzer uniform portraying a Flak unit? No offense though, because I know photos of Panzerfallschirmkorps Flak personnel myself.
DerFlieger

Post by DerFlieger »

Return to “Luftwaffe, HG, Flak, FD”