Need info on these ?

For all your vehicle questions etc.

Moderator: Pug42

Hennig

Need info on these ?

Post by Hennig »

Hi , looking down another avenue (as you do lol ) and need info on these http://www.kooblekar.com/special-pricing , i am not sure if they have been talked about on here before , most likely a yes , well what do people think of them ? anyone got one imported , if so any problems and unforsean costs ect , are the panels correct or near as for a repro ? i am from the real world and cannot find the funds for a real deal :roll: thought i would ask on here before speaking to them .
Many thanks for your time

Regards

Mike
SS Schar Hennig Der FG
SS-Feldgend Tr 1.SS Pz. Div. Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
SECOND BATTLE GROUP
Herr Taff

Re: Need info on these ?

Post by Herr Taff »

dbloge

Post by dbloge »

i have seen a few of them at reenactments here in the US......the real kubel owners really cant stand them and are quick to point out the deficiencies.......i have heard after the misc fees they cost about $20,000,00 and thats not shipped overseas.......unlike a real kubel they do not increase in value whatsoever.......being across the pond a real kubel shouldnt cost you too much more and is a better investment

Dieter
Sturmschar

Post by Sturmschar »

Mike I would strongly counsel you against going down that route, these things are seldom what they seem and are invariably problematic. Certainly look at Lehar but be aware that Vladimir is notoriously difficult to deal with. I would strongly recommend Ivo Pospíšil also in the CZ Republic but much more user friendly, he has the full range of parts and pannels all his stuff is 100% and reasonably priced. Give me a PM if you need any more help chap.

Ivo's web sitehttp://www.kdf.cz/web%20KDF_EN/index.htm
Always keep the boot of destiny aimed at the arse of anticipation!
Hennig

Post by Hennig »

Many thanks kind chaps for your replies 8) the links are most helpfull , i will not be going that route via the US then :oops:

Mr Andy , wise words as usual :wink: i will no doubt be in contact sir, be it via email or down the farm :wink: 8)

Regards mike
SS Schar Hennig Der FG
SS-Feldgend Tr 1.SS Pz. Div. Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
SECOND BATTLE GROUP
Sturmschar

Post by Sturmschar »

Any time Mike.
Always keep the boot of destiny aimed at the arse of anticipation!

Return to “Vehicles”