edelweiss badge

Moderator: les hearn

charles wuester

edelweiss badge

Post by charles wuester »

Is it correct to wear edelweiss badge on outside of three pocket anorak and badge on cap if you are working with fallschirmjager??
Hans Gowert

Re: edelweiss badge

Post by Hans Gowert »

working with fallschirmjager ?
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

charles wuester wrote:Is it correct to wear edelweiss badge on outside of three pocket anorak and badge on cap if you are working with fallschirmjager??
Are you talking about an FJ with Edelweiss or a GJ working with the FJ eg Narvik ?
ImageImageImageImageImage
charles wuester

I have started a gebirgsjager imp. and will be trying to get into a fj unit in fla and didnt want to have to change some stuff,have used anorak for hunting and put edelweiss on before i know it was right or not.Might just sell the lot and go all the way fj thoughts??
Zoepf

Post by Zoepf »

Well, I would suggest participating with the group more. If you enjoy the unit, then I bet in the future you wont mind switching to FJ, which is what you should do if the whole group is representing Fallschies. However, you don't want to be abrupt and sell off your GJ stuff, as they might turn out not to be a good match for you, then you'd be stuck unhappy in a group, with a kit you don't really want.

Best of luck.
Obergefreiter Hansch

Post by Obergefreiter Hansch »

Check with your group first before asking on here. They may have more specific needs that we don't know about!
Gruß and Berg Heil, Gebirgsjågers!

II./Geb.Jäg.Rgt.100.
charles wuester

the group i am refering to is fjr3 from fla i have been talking to jagerroll (tim) for awile but havent gotten to an event yet.
but i guess the main question i have is would it be in any way "correct" to use gebirgsjager kit as a part of fj impression?
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

charles wuester wrote:the group i am refering to is fjr3 from fla i have been talking to jagerroll (tim) for awile but havent gotten to an event yet.
but i guess the main question i have is would it be in any way "correct" to use gebirgsjager kit as a part of fj impression?
Only If your doing Narvik
ImageImageImageImageImage
charles wuester

Thank you for info it helps.

Return to “Gebirgsjaeger”