M36, M40, M43 uniform sets

One of the world's premier reenactment vendors.

Moderator: g girl

g girl

M36, M40, M43 uniform sets

Post by g girl »

M36, M40, M43 uniform sets. £110 for tunic, shoulder boards and trousers, if your nice i can through in collar litzen free

http://militaria-net.co.uk/oscommerce/c ... 44_70.html
Oberleutnant Ulrich

Re: M36, M40, M43 uniform sets

Post by Oberleutnant Ulrich »

Hello

That's very tempting, I would greatly appreciate picutres of the inside of the tunic.

Do you mind if I ask where the tunic came from? I've had my experience with the thin wool from China, as a Gebirgsjäger, the rope exercises just rip 'em up.

Many thanks!
Arthur

Leutnant Ulrich Stab./II/JG-52
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./756. Gren. Reg.
Leutnant Ulrich Heereshochgebirgsschule
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./Geb.Aufkl.Abt.54
Botty

Post by Botty »

It would be nice to be able to take you up on the option but I can't. Why on earth do repo manufacturers consider 32" trousers and 38/40" tunics (the smallest available) as small?
Be a pessimist and never be disappointed.
Hauser

Post by Hauser »

hi just spotted your German Army M40 Greatcoat on your site, can you please tell me is the measurements of the coat ? or does it take into account a tunic underneath ...easy option please can you just drop a measure across a 48" (pit to Pit )many thanks Rich
AFRA member
Oberleutnant Ulrich

Post by Oberleutnant Ulrich »

Botty wrote:It would be nice to be able to take you up on the option but I can't. Why on earth do repo manufacturers consider 32" trousers and 38/40" tunics (the smallest available) as small?
Too true! I'm a 30 waist as were A LOT of the German soldiers back then! As for the chest size, one has to consider the pockets, pretty soon the whole surface would just be 4 pockets...that's my guess. But why not make the pockets smaller...I dunno, just doesn't look proportional to the rest of the insignia then such as the breast eagles.
Arthur

Leutnant Ulrich Stab./II/JG-52
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./756. Gren. Reg.
Leutnant Ulrich Heereshochgebirgsschule
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./Geb.Aufkl.Abt.54
Gliderinf

Post by Gliderinf »

probably because that is small.

It isnt just reenactment suppliers - thats as small as modern clothes go in any shop.

Any standard size rack - you get 38 - 48
Gliderinf / Luftlande
Kurt Schulte

Post by Kurt Schulte »

I have had a problem finding jackets to fit as well, being tall & slim. I have purchased two off the rack 38" and both had to be returned for proportion issues. ex. Fit in the chest, but hikes up in the back as if it is too short. I wear a 38 Long US, but off the racks are always in regular. Last two Tunics I have purchased have been tailor made, and have worked out perfectly.
Obergefreiter Kurt Schulte
2Kp. Großdeutschland
Ohio USA

Return to “Militaria-Net”