Sorry for the rather long...holiday

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

Pathfinder Jack

Sorry for the rather long...holiday

Post by Pathfinder Jack »

Dear all,

Just wanted to say sorry for the rather long pause - holiday - break - cock up here at Pathfinder but just wanted to say now we have all the false starts behind us/me we are now here. Thank fully.

A lot going on and our first show will be at Overlord at the end of the month. PLEASE come by and say hello or shout at me, it would be great to see you and I can't wait to be back on the show scene - you will never know how much I have missed it :(

Would like to say a special thank you to Dave Page who has just been simply great. And to Alex and soon as he has picked up my PM's I will have a banner advert up here. And if you have any questions then please just fire away, I would be more than happy to hear from you.

Thank to every one.

See you soon.

Jack!
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Sorry for the rather long...holiday

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Welcome back mate, i hope it all goes well THIS time mate
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Alex
Herr Wissenschaftler

Post by Alex »

hey am hoping this forum will always be a good friend to good people with quality stuff :)

will talk about ways of getting your message out there :) trouble is I don't need money I need a holiday in thailand and a credit card :)
Pathfinder Jack

Post by Pathfinder Jack »

Alex wrote:hey am hoping this forum will always be a good friend to good people with quality stuff :)

will talk about ways of getting your message out there :) trouble is I don't need money I need a holiday in thailand and a credit card :)

Hey thanks Alex!

A chum of mine has a caravan down here in Dorset...yeah I know it's not Thailand but there is a good Thai take away in town 8)

Return to “Introductions”