WW2 German items FS - MG lafette, medals, insignia

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

sniperK98

WW2 German items FS - MG lafette, medals, insignia

Post by sniperK98 »

Trying to clear up some space, got the following items to sell:

1) ORIGINAL WW2 MG 42 Lafette tripod, fully restored back to "dunkelgrau" paint. It's an original wartime German tripod, with plenty of waffenampt stamps and "fsu" makers code. Original leather back pads intact and in nice condition. Only post war parts being the rear top cover, an the bottom half of the search mech unit. Top half of search mech is German. The inside of this I think could do with cleaning because it doesn't elevate fully, traverse is superbly smooth though! Bolt box is fitted also. SOLD

2) Original Gebirgsjager Edelweiss arm patches. Late war bevo type on field grey backing, and in mint condition. Unworn these are ORIGINAL - not repro.

I've got 2 available at £20 each + post/fees - I can also frame them on field grey tunic material if the buyer wants to use them for wall display.

3) SOLD

4) SOLD

5) German chicken wire, used as "bomb wire" recently found in Russia. Got about 110 cm x 80 cm of it in great condition. Not ground dug!! Perfect for cutting into pieces to do multiple helmets or for use in a trench/bunker display. £40 + post/fees

I'm struggling to add pictures up on here atm, I'll try and get them up ASAP, but please contact me in the meantime with your email address and I can sort pictures out that way. Thank you
Last edited by sniperK98 on Wed May 06, 2015 11:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
sniperK98

Re: WW2 German items FS - MG lafette, medals, insignia

Post by sniperK98 »

REPRO splinter helmet cover now SOLD
REPRO Knights cross w/oak now SOLD
sniperK98

Post by sniperK98 »

Lafette SOLD
sniperK98

Post by sniperK98 »