DRK Medics Bag Query

Devoted to all that represent Medics etc..

Moderator: DAS MEDIC

Steinmetz

DRK Medics Bag Query

Post by Steinmetz »

Hi all. Just received this DRK medics bag complete with strap for my wife. Does anyone know what the small attached strap is for? Looks a little like a Feldflasche strap.
Thanks!

SS-U.f.w. Steinmetz
SBG Mechanics Section - Keeping the Reich rolling since '33!
DAS MEDIC

Post by DAS MEDIC »

dont think its for a bottle, the drk\medics usually carried the largest flasche with its own cradle and strap with cup,if it was attatched to this it would be really heavy and difficult to carry, will have a nosey about and see though :wink:
"every dog has its' day"
"never pi$$ a guy off who works in a tall glass building who owns a high powered rifle"

manager to real german hairdresser

http://www.motorcyclemedics.page.tl
Steinmetz

Post by Steinmetz »

Thanks. Thought that too (especially after just getting her the larger medics bottle with shoulder strap - a snip at £13!). Looks similar, but stumped me! (if at all it's supposed to be there?)
Cheers
Si
SS-U.f.w. Steinmetz
dink

Post by dink »

Curious and of no relevance to the additional strap :oops: haven't actually seen any with that on, which doesn't mean its not right, more likely lost part if so. Anyways back to the curious question are there any markings in the pack ?
DAS MEDIC

Post by DAS MEDIC »

i have a larger canvas medics bag, it has one of these bulldog type clips on one part of its strapwork, it allows various combinations to carry it, as a hand carried, over the shoulder and with a bit of cross strapping turns it into a backpack, have you tried any combination of strap arrangement....
still looking
"every dog has its' day"
"never pi$$ a guy off who works in a tall glass building who owns a high powered rifle"

manager to real german hairdresser

http://www.motorcyclemedics.page.tl
Steinmetz

Post by Steinmetz »

Will have a close look at the weekend. And I will let you know of the markings, Dink. Unfortunately, I work away from home through the week :(
SS-U.f.w. Steinmetz
dink

Post by dink »

Appreciated 8) and no rush, Mr Dink works away too, all I need to do is fill my weekends and I never have to see him :shock: :lol:

Return to “Medics......”