Uniform bottoms

Moderators: BDMhistorian, Wilder Feger

missyd

Uniform bottoms

Post by missyd »

I am looking for pictures of german woman (Helferinnen etc) which wear pants and jackets .... I need some ideas for a new impression for this season.

I will buy the uniform for the italian decima mas ausiliare but I need something german too. :wink:

PS: No need to suggest wearing a skirt ... I wont do it! :wink:
Ci vediamo
Daniela

Dove c'e' da Rievocare noi Rievochiamo - Dove c'e' da Ricostruire noi Ricostruiamo
dink

Re: Uniform bottoms

Post by dink »

Grr posted a reply and it went :(

Try again

Wehrmacht awards forum (need to register to see pics mind) has a selection of female pics. Easiest way to find them is search on there for 'female' and it will bring up the link for the relevant thread. There are also some collectors with the uniforms that they store/keep on mannequins, think that post is titled as much.

Axis history, female section, theres a sticky post (top of page) of female piccies

Ullsbild, bildarchiv and bunkermuseum all have piccies on.

Relic hunter (think its a .com site but should be searchable via google) has or at least did have piccies of some original trews with pics from a few angles.

Tunic would be dependant on what you're wanting to portray in the role of a female in trews :lol: the trousers are the same irrespective in the styling of the waist, though some women were issued with male kit, so you could do that if you wanted, you can't actually see the buttons on the hip (I've made some see helferin uniform post though they not finished yet) under the fliegerbluse). Flak would be Fliegerbluse or M44 female tunic (its different to males on the waist band) and obviously both button up the opposite way to blokes tunics. Marinehelferin would wear the M44 with trews. LW would also have dark blue overalls (could be another option with shirt, tie and pin underneath (luftshultz could be acheived that way) and then trews wouldn't be such an option ;) ) rail/tram/postal were issued mostly mens trousers. Not seen any pics of Heer helferin or any information really about them wearing trousers. other than some wearing males ski trews on ski slopes.

Lemme know if I can help and I'll try my bestest to answer your questions ;)
missyd

Post by missyd »

Thanks a lot for your reply. I'll check out the different sites you suggested.
I can participate in an event in France but only Allied/German formations allowed. I'm tired to visit events as spectator. In uniform I can mix into displays without disturbing it. :wink:
Ci vediamo
Daniela

Dove c'e' da Rievocare noi Rievochiamo - Dove c'e' da Ricostruire noi Ricostruiamo
dink

Post by dink »

Just scanned these, sorry I've put their mine on them :lol: but I don't want to find them being sold on ebay ;) but hopefully you'll be able to see the overalls in use. If you could get something in a similar style, you'd be set. Anyways maybes give you the idea :wink: and an easy to acheive look thats accurate :D.

DAS MEDIC

Post by DAS MEDIC »

it is amazing how much overalls were used by all forces, cheap and easy to wear, easy to maintain and replace, a lot of pics of rescue\ancillary personell wore them here, the blitzmaedel book shows lots of pics of female stall in what we called boiler suits.

hey the guy in the white overall looks like me 8) 8) :roll:
looks as if i am getting your coal ready for a sheep cook up :wink:
"every dog has its' day"
"never pi$$ a guy off who works in a tall glass building who owns a high powered rifle"

manager to real german hairdresser

http://www.motorcyclemedics.page.tl
missyd

Post by missyd »

Wonderful pics!!!! Thanks a lot! Most helpful! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ci vediamo
Daniela

Return to “Female (civilian/military) Re-enacting”