Sd.Kfz.251 Ausf.D found in CZ

ww2 and reenacting sites of interest.
Franz repper

Sd.Kfz.251 Ausf.D found in CZ

Post by Franz repper »

http://www.detektorweb.cz/index.4me?s=s ... &xb=2&vd=1

English translation, courtesy Google translate.
Dodgy in places but readable. ;)

Some of you may have noticed the report on the wonderful additions to the collections of the Military History Institute in Lesany. It is part of the German armored hull Sd. Kfz. 251 / D, called Hakl. Military History Institute at its web site and in its magazine and Military History of 4 / 2010 states that this is a unique piece learned from the staff of the National Forest Park during a tour of another finding in this area.
It did but in reality was a little different. The story on which it will share with you now, others could serve as a lesson and a warning or simply as food for thought.
Let us go back to the beginning of the story. Some time ago I met a guy who claimed to know about Hakl the Bohemian Forest. The report of this kind I have heard many, but most proved to be false alarms. Word led to another and before long I galloped over half of the Republic to examine the message, which I still seemed like a fairy tale. The point, however, proved to be absolutely true. Although there was "only" the rear part of the machine, but even so it was an incredible feeling for us when it peeked out from the bushes. Shield cover were part of the former tank; range. After returning, I began to think how this brilliant piece of technology to save and extend our collection of small museum. Because it was on the cover of the Park Forest, I spun round of negotiations with the institution. The result was a formal written request for the lifting and removal of these fragments. The request was channeled directly into the hands of a representative for the National Park area. She began to roll 30-day statutory deadline for its execution. Předjednal I transport the necessary tools and machines, a bunch of people who were willing to attach a hand and eventually předjednal professional pyrotechnic fireworks necessary for the survey and cover the surrounding area. About 3 weeks I called the NP representatives from the field where, according to a map attached to the application mentioned trying to find cover. Eventually it to me at a distance could be channeled to the right place. I was happy that someone deals with the application and confirmed that the words of my friend who foretold it all go away to nothing, and that armor is evaporated to an unknown destination. Deadline approached and I eagerly awaited the official decision. Deadline expired, and nothing come. I waited another 14 days before I picked up the phone and called the Bohemian Forest. "I just wanted to call you ..." was the first sentence in the handset (14 days after the expiration of the statutory period??) Then I began to describe a man threw my application. Although it started to develop very promising, complications arose when the affair was to express the legal department of the NP.
Lawyers for the surprise and the worker himself NP found that it can be positively dealt with for three reasons.

1st It's on state land. This is what I anticipated and I believe that this is a little good will could be resolved in further negotiations.

2nd All German engineer failed state as the end of the war spoils. State your property just dish out, but even this point would probably be solved.

3rd But the most striking finding was that the NDA was transferred to land former military sites, without having them transferred the buildings that stand there. Thus, they are still kept in the possession of the army. For this reason, a referral to the Ministry of Defence, where it subsequently přepinkli the Military History Institute. As it was already evident on the cells of the official Military History Institute.

I always wanted to be there, when with us will exhume Hakl. This is my wish finally came true, albeit a little differently than they were my original ideas.
And what will iron do Lesany? Because it is the biggest part of this machine that they ever managed to get it classified him as soon as exposure and are able to secure funding, the Military History Institute will seek to machine sub-assembly into a mobile state. I hope that I am, then at least a ride when their activities thanks to my lap fell into such a unique piece of work.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mooyman

Re: Sd.Kfz.251 Ausf.D found in CZ

Post by Mooyman »

Franz we had an event by that museum!

We were invited along with the guys from G.Von berlingen.

Alot of warthime and postwar panzers drove directly out of the museum straight into the battlefield.

We fought against the "tommies''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me17ypu9 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO0MrojJ ... re=related

The best repro is an original...

Return to “Internet and links”