More war time films at pound land.

Moderator: Pirkka

Brigardefuhrer

More war time films at pound land.

Post by Brigardefuhrer »

Another series of films(at the Chatham branch anyway).I have added two more films to my collection,'Stuka' 1936-1945,wartime footage of this famous aircraft,there is even some colour film showing Heinze Ulrich Rudel,after he had lost his leg,with Adolf Galland in the back ground.The other film is 'The Fall of Poland 1939',German news reels from August to October 1939,with original german commentary with added english subtitles(the germans were forced to go to war because of Polish terror attacks on ethnic germans :wink: )
Other films include a history of Adolf Hitler 1919-1933,Hitler at war(two seperate dvd's),Tunisian campaign in colour,made by allied film unit and 'concentration camps'.
"I require able bodied men,with good horse and gun.
I wish none but those who desire to be actively engaged".
"Come on boys,if you want a heap of fun and to kill some yankees".
Nathan Bedford Forest.
DAS MEDIC

Re: More war time films at pound land.

Post by DAS MEDIC »

you get some good odds and ends in poundshops, i bought a full set of victory at sea, 2 documentaries on each dvd, spanning start of about 1940 right through to fall of japan, about 9dvd in total, there was a poundshop in scarborough which got the dvds off the magazine series some good ones too, think i have about 30 in my collection now :roll:

must look out for the stuka one :wink:
"every dog has its' day"
"never pi$$ a guy off who works in a tall glass building who owns a high powered rifle"

manager to real german hairdresser

http://www.motorcyclemedics.page.tl

Return to “Books, films & other media”