Lomax low boots for sale

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

Peiper

Lomax low boots for sale

Post by Peiper »

Hi all, have got some UNWORN boots for sale, these are
from Lomax, size 7 (UK)

They were bought last year for my ex and are BRAND NEW,
all studs etc complete, they are in rough-out leather and
(see updated pic )

Since i added some leather laces, anyway am selling these cheap to get rid as
they do not fit me otherwise i would keep em as they are a good quality boot,
anyway iam asking £40 and FREE POSTAGE

UK and cheques only please
boots.jpg
boots.jpg (97.99 KiB) Viewed 3549 times
Peiper
Last edited by Peiper on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Peiper

Re: Repro low boots for sale

Post by Peiper »

Dropped to £50 to get rid, if not sold will go on Fleabay !!!
(& £15 postage, UK and cheques only)

Cheers Pipes
Peiper

Re: SMW Repro low boots for sale

Post by Peiper »

SMW low rough-out UNWORN boots still for sale,
reduced to £50 only to clear and free postage :wink:
First come first served, PM me for payment details etc

(UK and cheques only please)

Cheers gents :)
peterwulfhund

Post by peterwulfhund »

Shame they're not size 10 matey ! :D
ShaneH

Post by ShaneH »

Sorry but They are not smw low boots they are more like sturm Miltec
2nd kompanie. 1st SS div. L.A.H
MG GUNNER
BGC
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

ShaneH wrote:Sorry but They are not smw low boots they are more like sturm Miltec

No mate they are from Lomax and are completely rough-out leather where as the sturm and miltec
ones have rough out toes and brown painted uppers as i have both sorts so should know, they are
completely different quality

No offence but can people please keep opinions off this thread especially when they are misinformed as
this will harm sale

Thanks Peiper
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

peterwulfhund wrote:Shame they're not size 10 matey ! :D
Yes mate wish they were as i would keep them as they are very good
quality, these were bought for the missus who has small feet lol :lol:

Regards Peiper
Konzert-Meister

Post by Konzert-Meister »

Hey,

Mods, this will be 'harming the sale' but they shouldnt be sold are something they are not. As the picture in the original post shows Sturm boots. Im not the only member here saying this.

Look, this has to stop. Someone here has pointed out you have Sturm boots and stright away 'corrected' them. The picture you have posted shows Sturm made boots. Sturm boots always have been as pictured and feck me, they have the laces Sturm supplies with their footware. This isnt questionable, they are Sturm boots.

**on another note, Sturm boots dont last, the soles come off after a few events. Buy quality, buy once.

They are Sturm.
Attachments
140.jpg
140.jpg (2.97 KiB) Viewed 3673 times
phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpeg
phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpeg (16.43 KiB) Viewed 3673 times
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Konzert-Meister wrote:Hey,

Mods, this will be 'harming the sale' but they shouldnt be sold are something they are not. As the picture in the original post shows Sturm boots. Im not the only member here saying this.

Look, this has to stop. Someone here has pointed out you have Sturm boots and stright away 'corrected' them. The picture you have posted shows Sturm made boots. Sturm boots always have been as pictured and feck me, they have the laces Sturm supplies with their footware. This isnt questionable, they are Sturm boots.

**on another note, Sturm boots dont last, the soles come off after a few events. Buy quality, buy once.

They are Sturm.
NO THEY ARE NOT

They were purchased from Lomax in Germany (i still have the reciept somewhere), i put those laces in
from my own "Sturm" boots, these don't even look like "Sturm", they are the wrong colour for one thing,
the boots came with NO LACES, i added these from my own "Sturm" boots, since then as i said above
originally i have added some leather laces.

While i agree with people voicing legitimate comments on items "wrongly" advertised, but not when
this is an honest upfront sale, tbh this sort of thing should be stopped otherwise people wont sell
anything on here !!!

Ive been on this forum many years and have sold lots of things and haven't lied about anything ive
sold and all the buyers have walked away happy, i asked people not to come on here with their
misinformed opinions, this was a private sale, i had already corrected the previous comment,
so that should have been the end of it, although all this is academic now because you have
spoilt the sale and the chances of me selling these boots now are zero, thanks for that......:roll:
Last edited by Peiper on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

BOOTS NOW WITHDRAWN FROM SALE,
because of harrassment/hecklers :roll:
valkyrie895

Post by valkyrie895 »

I have three pairs of Sturm boots, and while I cannot say where you got your boots from, I can say that no sturm boot has "rough out toes and brown painted uppers".
I fear you are deeply confused.

SM wholesale lowboots are extremely high quality, and have smooth leather uppers and rough out lowers, and also have woodpegs and lace hooks.

These are not SM wholesale.
Sorry.

It's not heckling, it's the truth.

Regards,

Chris.
Obergefreiter Bodo Fehrmann
II./984. Grenadier Regiment, 275. Infanterie Division

"Will mir die Hand noch reichen,
Derweil ich eben lad'.
Kann dir die Hand nicht geben,
Bleib du im ew'gen Leben
Mein guter Kamerad!"
peterwulfhund

Post by peterwulfhund »

Peiper wrote:BOOTS NOW WITHDRAWN FROM SALE,
because of harrassment/hecklers :roll:
What a bloody shame , these boots were well pictured, for all to make up their own mind to buy or not..offered at a fair price for what they are, If they were sz 10 I'd have had 'em like a shot, !
Herr Peiper seems to me to be a very decent, legitimate chap who's well known on here, Give him a bleedin' break eh !
Volunteer

Post by Volunteer »

May be you are both right...

The problem ist, that Steve sold some "SM Wholesale" shoes to Lomax for SMW- price, but they aren´t made from his mexican shoemaker.
At this time Lomax sells Fallschirmjägerstiefel from Steve for only 59 EUR, but the aren´t well made... I think this is the same problem with Peipers boots. I think they are China- made.

Check the Fallschirmjägerstiefel here:

Lomax isn´t very funny with them and I also habe some problems with Steve in the last time.
I think my last VT- Smock was the last item i ordered from SMW. :evil:
ShaneH

Post by ShaneH »

I think your the one that's misinformed peiper not me or anyone els that has posted about your sturm boots
2nd kompanie. 1st SS div. L.A.H
MG GUNNER
BGC
berlin1945

Post by berlin1945 »

I do have to say in all honesty If they were size ten I would buy immediately as they do look good, I don't give two fiddlers sturm or what ever as having purchased from Peiper on several occassions I have never ever gotten a bad beal in fact he has and is a very decent guy to deal with in every way, shape and form. He sent my goods well packaged and timely and also informed me about postage etc. have a good day every one
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach

Return to “For sale”