Moderators: BDMhistorian, Wilder Feger

Steinmetz

Nice book on ebay

Post by Steinmetz »

Some great pics in here from the female side:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PHOTO-BOOK-femal- ... dZViewItem

Just a shame about the price!! :?
SS-U.f.w. Steinmetz
SBG Mechanics Section - Keeping the Reich rolling since '33!
axis sally

Post by axis sally »

Again..all I get is
Dear User:

Unfortunately, access to this particular category or item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in your home country. Based on our discussions with concerned government agencies and eBay community members, we have taken these steps to reduce the chance of inappropriate items being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases this policy may prevent users from accessing items that do not violate the law. At this time, we are working on less restrictive alternatives. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Thank You.
I am getting fed up with all the restrictions I have to put up with :x

Liebe Grüße,
a very frustrated Beate
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

For Beate:
And so on and so forth
Description is
each collector should own this book 'Frauen helfen siegen'. it show and describes the war action of German women in different fields on more than 90 phantastic photos. book was printed 1941. edges show the usual wear, overall in excellent condition.

this WW2 memorabilia is not propaganda in nature, it is not Nazi party related and does not glorify hatred and or violence. NO SALES TO GERMANY OR FRANCE.

Seller is
a75kwk43

Nice and the buy it now price is $149.00 (£79)

LOOK AT THEM LASSES IN THE MINI DIRNDLS!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRAW! :twisted:
craigob

Post by craigob »

I have this book, well if you vcan call it that, its a softback book more of a booklet infact., if you guys want scans, just say the word
BDMhistorian

Post by BDMhistorian »

"the word". ;P

Sorry, feeling funny today. But I'd love scans, especially if there are any BDM girls in the book.
Johanna von Mauer

Post by Johanna von Mauer »

I'd love scans too!! Craigob.

The pictures are great and I'd really like one of those short dirndls for Jitterbug dancing in! Those girls look like they are dressed for doing some kind of tap dancing show. 8)

It is great that there are books around like this.
craigob

Post by craigob »

you got it, give me a few days
BDMhistorian

Post by BDMhistorian »

The pictures are great and I'd really like one of those short dirndls for Jitterbug dancing in! Those girls look like they are dressed for doing some kind of tap dancing show.
I think they probably might be. I have some wartime color footage of a soldier show featuring short-skirted girls like that tap-dancing. I don't think those outfits were meant for wear on the street. ;)

Return to “Female (civilian/military) Re-enacting”