Justin Horgan- Top bloke and a champion

Moderators: carentan, paulmfjr2

Obergefreiter Hansch

Justin Horgan- Top bloke and a champion

Post by Obergefreiter Hansch »

This is a public salute to Justin Horgan (schellmeyer) whom, if there was an Olympic award for most honest, helpful and genuinely good hearted bloke, would win gold every time!

I bought some FJ boots from a forum member off this forum, bit of a rough transaction, the seller wouldn't ship overseas or reckoned the post office would not send them or something(??)(i'm down here in Australia) and having dealt with Justin on other issues before, approached him to ask to please assist with shipping to Oz. Justin agreed immediately and helped me out.

So, Justin, mate, you are ace- thank you immensely, its good to know that there are honest, genuine people out there these days who are willing to assist. Certainly some of my recent experiences had shaken my faith in this hobby and the vendors and some individuals involved in it, but you have restored it. Respect. 8)

Steve H
Gruß and Berg Heil, Gebirgsjågers!

II./Geb.Jäg.Rgt.100.
Tychsen

Re: Justin Horgan- Top bloke and a champion

Post by Tychsen »

Good to see credit given where it is due.

Some folks are happy to off load and walk away - not only in this hobby but in others as well.
I tend to view the reputation of anyone involved in buying in selling that their reputation is only as good as their last deal.
Those who rip people off , over charge and do so knowingly , borrow and don't return ( so called "friends") , supply poor quality goods , misdescribe deliberately - they sell their reputation cheaply.

Buying and selling circles are generally quite small and those who rip people off are fools to themselves.
mario33

Post by mario33 »

Well done Justin, mate :) Due respect given...
Es steht ein kleines, kleines Edelweiß
auf einer steilen, steilen Felsenhöh!

Kampfgruppe EDELWEIß
1 KP, 100 GJR

SchnellMeyer

Post by SchnellMeyer »

Hi Steve , good to see you got the boots .There was no need for this post Kamerad , I will always help good genuine people on this forum in any way that I can .This forum is not all about just posting , its also about building up friendships and bridges. Steve , mate if you were on the moon I would have got the boots to you .I do hope we get to meet up in September Steve , hope you like Guinness ?????
Thanks also Mario33 , hope you are keeping well ? please keep in touch and I hope to travel over to you next year .
Remember men , it was Kameradschaft that made the German soldier what he was .

Kampfgruppe Sud:Irelands Largest German military vehicle and
re-enactment group

Return to “Fallschirmjaeger”