M1941 tents stoves...

Moderator: Pathfinder Jack

Pathfinder Jack

M1941 tents stoves...

Post by Pathfinder Jack »

Hi folks.

We have just sent this out to our VIP list (Very Important Products) so we expect these to be snapped up quick. You can join our list just by adding your email in the box on the front page of our site.

This update is just to let you know that we have secured another delivery of M1941 tent stoves! Yes it is true! If we had taken 100 of them to the War and Peace show then we would of sold the whole lot.

Now we were only able to find 8 yes just 8 and yes I am going to keep one for myself this time…famous last words. Everyone time I keep one for myself but Sam usually sells it.

So if you would like to pre-order one of the seven then please do it now and then it is yours and we will delivery your stove as soon as they are here – about 4-5 weeks. You can buy online by going to http://www.PathfinderDistribution.com or you can pay over the phone and our number is 01258 880298. The price has stayed the same £249.99 + delivery.

We expect the seven to go quick so please do grab one and remember they come with everything you need:

Stoves includes:
• 1 elbow
• 1 tent shield
• 1 spark arrestor
• 1 Ash pan
• 1 grate ring
• 1 cast iron grate
• 1 poker
• 1 riddler
• 1 grate tool
• 1 shovel
• 1 flue pipe dampener
• 5 lengths of flue pipe – 10 cm x 60.9cm

A wonderful addition to your diorama and to your collection and as you know they are now hard to find. You can of course use them outside to sit around at night And no matter how much you offer Sam – he WILL NOT be selling mine!

Kind regards

Jack.

Return to “Patherfinder Distribution - tents”