soldbuch.co.uk

for information on soldbuchs,stamps,money,passes etc.

Moderator: Feldjager

paulmfjr2

Re: soldbuch.co.uk

Post by paulmfjr2 »

Thanks Peter, I am pleased that you are happy with the end result. Here are a few pictures of what I did for Peter, the recruit package for an early war fallschirmjager.

If anyone has any specific requests regarding german paperwork please contact me and I should be able to help.
Magnusson

Post by Magnusson »

Got mine yesterday, and my god Paul rocks!
it was worth the cash, it was worth the wait... I have a original soldbuch as well and compares them, and its really hard to tell the difference between them :O

unfortunly I dont have a camera so I cant post pics of what I got, but I can promise its top notch!

/Thomas
paulmfjr2

Post by paulmfjr2 »

Hi Thomas, thank you for your praise, glad you liked the end result, look forward to hearing from you and your group again.

Paul
paulmfjr2

Post by paulmfjr2 »

Website is down at the moment, looking for new hosting and adding improvements. Anyone who has placed an order don't worry work is continuing as normal, anyone about to place an order please post in the next 2 weeks or hold off until the website is back up, I am also moving home as well.

Cheers,

Paul
Oberleutnant

Post by Oberleutnant »

Got it this weekend. Was great well done Paul and thank you. I am very pleased with it. It really looks the part.

KB
Wir Fahren Gegen Engelland

PanzerGrenadier (Driver)
902 Panzer Lehr
ANDY301

Post by ANDY301 »

Hi Paul,

Just tried your site and I see it's still down :(

I'd like to order an SS Soldbuch package.

Hope everything is well with you mate.

Regards,

Andy
paulmfjr2

Post by paulmfjr2 »

Orders are still being taken for Soldbuch work, if interested please PM me on this forum. Just got a new batch of Erkennungsmarke in so if you want a German Dogtag get in touch while I have the stock.
cliffrose

Post by cliffrose »

Guys I am not one to complain but I requested a solbuch from paul m and paid for it and all i got for 12 weeks was bullsh*** reply`s and not soldbuch. Be aware and don`t use his service.
CR
Pietje

Post by Pietje »

Cliffrose, just contact Paul and ask him when you can expext your stuff. I am sure you will get a good answer.
I got a great service from Paul, so can not believe that he will not answer your mail. Maybe somewhere something got wrong, but I am sure you both can work it out.
cliffrose

Post by cliffrose »

Hi
Theres no point contacting Paul. I was so angry after all the emails with excuses and finally " It will be ready before Santa arrives" was the last straw, it did not arrive!!. so i finally said keep the money keep my soldbuch i sent you and get stuffed i will go some where else.

What would you do under the same circumstances??? How long do you let people who you have paid for a service bugger you around.

Wer are in a hobby of re-enactment so there is a level of trust between us, If I say i will do something then I will do it, If i pay you for a service then either you do it or you say sorry i cant do this.
CR
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

I must say this is unusual i have never known Paul to let any one down and the work i have seen is first rate.

What i will say as a mod here though is whilst every one is entitled to there opinion untill Paul answers this accusation please do not let it degenerate into a slanging match. Remember there is always two sides to a story and whilst i can understand your frustration it may well be that Paul is/was having problems of some sort which is causing a delay.

Paul if you dont feel comfortable answering here feel free to contact me by Pm.

Cheers now
Dave
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
paulmfjr2

Post by paulmfjr2 »

Cliff, I am sorry you are not happy with my service, your full refund and new empty soldbuch will be in the post this AM, I hope you are pleased with the Soldbuch you have ordered from the US.

Regards,

Paul
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Ok people can we draw a line under this now please because if it goes bad i will be heavy handed with the moderation.

Cheers now
Dave
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Heinz O. Kaufmann

Post by Heinz O. Kaufmann »

Does the soldbuch.co.uk still provide services for the soldiers of wehrmacht? Atleast the website is down.
paulmfjr2

Post by paulmfjr2 »

Another Soldbuch completed for a member of Panzer Fusilier Rgt Grossdeutschland.

Return to “Paperwork”