Advice wanted for lufty/fallshy FG

Moderator: Feldjager

christiandbn

Re: Advice wanted for lufty/fallshy FG

Post by christiandbn »

I wouldn't worry much. In May 1943, black leather work was started being issued. Althought the order to dye all leather black was issued, brown was still widely used till the end of the war.
The fighter must seek battle in the air. Luftwaffe Supplies
Hennig

Post by Hennig »

[quote="christiandbn"]I wouldn't worry much. In May 1943, black leather work was started being issued. Althought the order to dye all leather black was issued, brown was still widely used till the end of the war.[/quote]

Thanks , i know this but we all know some of the rivet / nut / stitch counters on here :shock: :D
SS Schar Hennig Der FG
SS-Feldgend Tr 1.SS Pz. Div. Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
SECOND BATTLE GROUP
christiandbn

Post by christiandbn »

It all depends on the scenario. I can be an arse with my group, about what is acceptable, and what is not. But again ... it all depends on the scenario.
The fighter must seek battle in the air. Luftwaffe Supplies
johankreig

Post by johankreig »

nice photo, thats basicly the look I am going for, I have brown K98 pouches and a black p08 Holster, along with tan or black webbing, not that i need y straps now lol, but you never know when they will come in handy, just need to get some italian trousers, a fliger, and another shirt. finaly got my hat and correct smock sorted, once i have the cash to make the deal :)
Name: Jonathan
Johan Paul Kreig
Feldgendarmerie
Himmel Soldaten
dagda

Post by dagda »

BedsnHerts wrote:Please stop calling it "fallshy" though... otherwise I'll start referring to Waffen-SS as "waffy" and Wehrmacht as "wehry" :wink:
Falsch is the German word for "fake", "wrong" or "incorrect". FJ is a much nicer abbreviation.
I wince when I see the term fallschy or lufty , well said that man. Late war FJ Fg, same gear as regular FJ with a a Wehrmacht forget, plenty of Fg pics in Normandy, hope that helps.
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

Return to “Feldgendarmerie”