ww2-uniforms.com

Moderator: Feldjager

PanzerIV

Re: ww2-uniforms.com

Post by PanzerIV »

Stigroadie wrote:... They are advertising with photographs that are not theirs of gear that is no longer made. ...
Customer support of ww2sale stated that they can make this gear customly, and that Hessen steal their photos. ;))
dog green 1

Post by dog green 1 »

That would be Hessen who was Chens world wide partner. And THEY stole the pics :roll: Thats a good one.
"To a New Yorker like you a Hero is some sort of wierd sandwich"

PanzerIV

Post by PanzerIV »

I've heard a lot 'bout Chen. First of all that his out of business. If there is any successor?
S.Wilhelm

Post by S.Wilhelm »

Just received today a M-37 Feldbluse from ww2-uniforms.com

Good communication, fast shipping. Quality of the uniform pretty similar to the Chen`s ones. "Shiny" not that thick wool, not top accurate interior lining color+material (some of the reinforced parts just are looking too synthetic), looks a bit purple! . I asked for a 36R and I got like a 40R. Apart from this, you get what you see in their pictures. Another Chinese repro. option... Not for me again.

Cheers!
Schütze Siegfried W. Inselmann
1. / SS-Inf.Ers.Btl. Deutschland
PanzerIV

Post by PanzerIV »

Communication is good. Poor quality, wrong dyeing, wrong size. Pretty much left apart...
You was a Chen's customer before?
VonSchnitzel

Post by VonSchnitzel »

WW2sale and WW2-uniforms are pretty well the same company
I brought stuff from both and came in same parcel after asking with their customer service person she said there the same.
Anyway im no expert with WW2 clothing but they stuff is ok and quality is better than some of these chinese suppliers
Western Australia's Only WW2 Reenacting Group
World War 2 Forces WA
http://www.ww2forceswa.com

Ramcke Brigade Afrika
43rd Sturm Pioniers
18th Luftwaffe Field Division
German Combat Medic
S.Wilhelm

Post by S.Wilhelm »

I tried to claim for the size I ordered and I got spoiled by a person of the customer service who sent me an inquiry to fill up along with 3 pictures of the tunic the sent me!!! WT.f is going on here?

Never for me again!
Schütze Siegfried W. Inselmann
1. / SS-Inf.Ers.Btl. Deutschland
sapper44

Post by sapper44 »

I decided to give ww2-uniforms.com a shot just to see what happened. I ordered a wool M40 Fliegerbluse. First off they auto check out did not work. I recived a request for payment from paypal in about 30 min. and then a phone call about 3 am local time. The phone call was to inform me that they are out of the wool and don't know when they will be restocked, but they would "upgrade" the tunic to the gabardine version for no extra cost. As this is just an experiment I told them to go ahead. I asked about their turn around time on an order, and they told me about 2 weeks. 7/22/12 is day 1. will keep everyone updated to when it gets here and will post photos of what it looks like if it ever shows up.
Christian

What I ordered:

What they say they are sending me:

"Peace is an extension of war by political means."
- Robert Heinlein
durhamtrooper

Post by durhamtrooper »

used WW2SALES to order a pair of KM Coastal Artillery shoulder boards, got 2 different shoulders sent to me!, will NEVER use again
Oberleutnant

Post by Oberleutnant »

durhamtrooper wrote:used WW2SALES to order a pair of KM Coastal Artillery shoulder boards, got 2 different shoulders sent to me!, will NEVER use again
What rank boards? I am just interested as not many people do them. I have leutnant ones which I had to have custom made all 4 pairs. Lol.
Wir Fahren Gegen Engelland

PanzerGrenadier (Driver)
902 Panzer Lehr
sapper44

Post by sapper44 »

1st week done, no uniform (wasn't really expecting it yet anyway), web site still shows order pending, money has been taken from my bank account by paypal.
Christian
- Robert Heinlein
sapper44

Post by sapper44 »

update #2. 08/04/12 recieved a notice that the uniform has shipped, but will not be able to track it for 2 - 3 days.
- Robert Heinlein
sapper44

Post by sapper44 »

Week #3 No uniform yet, but now I can track. Tracking shows the package is in the USA, and now has a USPS tracking number. I checked it out on the USPS site, and it shows that it is just an electronic pick up notice.
- Robert Heinlein
sapper44

Post by sapper44 »

Aug. 14 recieved notification from post office: Your item departed our BETHPAGE, NY 11714 sort facility on August 14, 2012.
- Robert Heinlein
askhati

Post by askhati »

*makes more popcorn and settles in for the final stretch*
"Klagt nicht - Kämpft!"

Return to “Uniforms and Insignia”