Waffen SS spring oak a winter trousers - 1944 Militaria

Konig

Waffen SS spring oak a winter trousers - 1944 Militaria

Post by Konig »

Does anyone have any waffen ss spring oak a winter/reversabke trousers in a medium or large size for sale?

Whilst Heini Leitner has the jacket for sale on the "For Sale" part of this forum he does not have the trousers for sale though.

Picture of jacket can be seen on 1944 Militaria web site.

http://www.1944militaria.com/ProductDet ... =SS-PRKOAS

Many Thanks Konig
Stigroadie

Re: Waffen SS spring oak a winter trousers - 1944 Militaria

Post by Stigroadie »

That will be an SMWholesale made parka so you will want the SMW trousers to match?
Lots of people sell them, ATF, 1944 even SoF.
Good luck in finding some.
I'd try to find another maker so they didn't quite match but I'm kinky like that.
Konig

Re: Waffen SS spring oak a winter trousers - 1944 Militaria

Post by Konig »

Hi Stigroadie,

Yes thats correct it is an SMWholessale parka and yes I'd really would like matching SMW winter trousers to match if possible. Have been looking for a year or so but no luck so far to date.

I was aware that SOF, ATF and 1944Militaria does/did SMW do winter trousers, but ATF reckon they'll not have any in for a year or two, SMW, Steve tends not to reply to e-mails i find unless you have brought something off him. Can be frustrating with Steve as he does advertise he has them when looking at other winter trousers on his e-bay site, however, no replies.

Agree SOF now has some good SMW kit and have brought quite a bit at the W & P show this year but whilst Peter does have SMW winter trousers, no spring oak ones.

Thanks for help meanwhile though.

Regards
Konig,

Return to “Wanted”