Second Battle Group

Any group news, info or publicity you'd like to share.
schwarz engel

Re: Second Battle Group

Post by schwarz engel »

well you may all be safe this beltringe , might have no little tanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!iso i wont be able to squish things.!!will have to run them over with the steyrs :lol:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Does that rhyme with Minge? :lol:
Gren-Schell

Post by Gren-Schell »

Can anyone PM me Peter Mooney's address? I need to send him some dosh for Longmoor... ta!
It's not real... it's called re-enacting!
Hennig

Post by Hennig »

[quote="Gren-Schell"][color=#BF0000][b]Can anyone PM me Peter Mooney's address? I need to send him some dosh for Longmoor... ta![/b] [/color][/quote]

It be in one of the groups Signal mags that you should still have Mr C :wink: if you still cannot find it email or pm me and i will ping it over to you matey :wink:

mike
SS Schar Hennig Der FG
SS-Feldgend Tr 1.SS Pz. Div. Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
SECOND BATTLE GROUP
Gren-Schell

Post by Gren-Schell »

Hennig wrote:
Gren-Schell wrote:Can anyone PM me Peter Mooney's address? I need to send him some dosh for Longmoor... ta!

It be in one of the groups Signal mags that you should still have Mr C :wink: if you still cannot find it email or pm me and i will ping it over to you matey :wink:

mike
Brigardefuhrer has done the honours dear boy. You are right, it should be in the Signal, but the missus has hidden them somewhere!! (Probably under her Hello magazines :mrgreen: )
Gren-Schell

Post by Gren-Schell »

Is there anyone from the Group going down to salisbury Plain event next month, who lives in the Stansted Airport area or North Essex/ Walthamstow, who can take an item down there for me. I can arrange a meet?
Casbah Rock

Post by Casbah Rock »

Gren-Schell wrote:Is there anyone from the Group going down to salisbury Plain event next month, who lives in the Stansted Airport area or North Essex/ Walthamstow, who can take an item down there for me. I can arrange a meet?
I live in Hornchurch and can arrange a meet ;) Ill be wearing a white carnation under the clock at St Pancras Station :)
SS-Rottenführer Kotzur
Zweite Kampfgruppe
1. SS Pz. Div. Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
Meine Ehre Heißt Treue
Gren-Schell

Post by Gren-Schell »

Casbah Rock wrote:
Gren-Schell wrote:Is there anyone from the Group going down to salisbury Plain event next month, who lives in the Stansted Airport area or North Essex/ Walthamstow, who can take an item down there for me. I can arrange a meet?
I live in Hornchurch and can arrange a meet ;) Ill be wearing a white carnation under the clock at St Pancras Station :)
We usually meet on Hampstead Heath, near the men's bogs.. why the change!!!!! :lol:
Pm you...
Casbah Rock

Post by Casbah Rock »

Gren-Schell wrote:
Casbah Rock wrote:
We usually meet on Hampstead Heath, near the men's bogs.. why the change!!!!! :lol:
Pm you...
Because since poor Georgie got banged up just thinking about our special place in the Heath brings a lump to my throat :(
SS-Rottenführer Kotzur
Zweite Kampfgruppe
1. SS Pz. Div. Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
Meine Ehre Heißt Treue
Brigardefuhrer

Post by Brigardefuhrer »

Hope everyone had a good time at the unit dinner,always good to meet up with the vets and kammaraden new and old.
Also it was a treat to observe our own native species of the 'common paddock wood babboon(kitus katus)in his natural habitat.
merry christmas and a happy new year every one!.
John.(Brigardemong.)
"I require able bodied men,with good horse and gun.
I wish none but those who desire to be actively engaged".
"Come on boys,if you want a heap of fun and to kill some yankees".
Nathan Bedford Forest.
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Brigardefuhrer wrote: Also it was a treat to observe our own native species of the 'common paddock wood babboon(kitus katus)in his natural habitat.
Ah Yellow River ?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Brigardefuhrer

Post by Brigardefuhrer »

Franz repper wrote:
Brigardefuhrer wrote: Also it was a treat to observe our own native species of the 'common paddock wood babboon(kitus katus)in his natural habitat.
Ah Yellow River ?
Thankfully no,this normally shy and timid creature was found lurking near the bar,bellowing its mating cry,which resembles a slightly off key rendition of the 'panzer lied'.
Nathan Bedford Forest.
ssparatrooper

Post by ssparatrooper »

slightly off key? i must be getting better lol

nice to see you as ever brigademong!

unfortunatly the splashing has stopped along with the smoking? perhaps i just dont drink that far into oblivion nowdays?

or fucking rather
Hennig

Post by Hennig »

The SBG has just completed a very sucessfull training w/end , well done to all the NCO's and lower ranks involoved .
Roll on the summer shows , come over to the SBG display and have a chat , we don't bite (well not too often ) :lol:

Mike
SS Schar Hennig Der FG
SS-Feldgend Tr 1.SS Pz. Div. Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
SECOND BATTLE GROUP
Brigardefuhrer

Post by Brigardefuhrer »

Once again we had a successfull unit dinner,I hope everyone enjoyed them selves.Nice to see old and new comrades and the veterans.There was a serious side with a minute slilence for those who are no longer with us,Jan Munk and Gert Krassner and also our thoughts were with our British veteran Pat Sullivan who is in hospital.Well I would like to wish all members a merry christmas and a happy new year.Here is one of our members who wished to remain anonymous.John
Unit dinner 2011 020.jpg
Unit dinner 2011 020.jpg (106.89 KiB) Viewed 11480 times
Nathan Bedford Forest.

Return to “Your Reenactment Group”