ppsh 41 aeg

ppsh 41 aeg

Post by 146 »

saw this today also rumors that the chinese factories are starting up again!
ppsh.jpg
ppsh.jpg (95.18 KiB) Viewed 12378 times
'when you take off one uniform there is always another underneath'
Storm56

Re: ppsh 41 aeg

Post by Storm56 »

great news :D
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

WHEN....... it appears expect every German airsofter/re-enactor to ditch the MP44s and go silly on these...... Big mags.... Ostfront veteran look - (yawns)
Heinz O. Kaufmann

Post by Heinz O. Kaufmann »

something more, I think the manufacturer is different than AGM, http://www.hexagonproduction.com/catalo ... ucts_id=45
Storm56

Post by Storm56 »

4 manufacturers are preview for the moment :D

-AGM
-Hares
-G&G
-Hexagon Production
Steiner

Post by Steiner »

A learned colleague of mine says they'll probably all be exactly the same!
"Stop that!!! Careful with my J-J!"
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

You can still get a deact "put-put" for around £175,
go for the real thing instead lads :wink:

Regards Pipes :D
dog green 1

Post by dog green 1 »

Just been in contact with Hexagon Productions. Just waiting to confirm price and shipping.

The only problem with these from a re-enactment point of view is as Pieper said you can get a deac for the same if not cheaper than what these will probably retail at. However if your are thinking from an airsoft point of view its another weapon to add to the arsenal.
"To a New Yorker like you a Hero is some sort of wierd sandwich"

dog green 1

Post by dog green 1 »

Looks like the price of the HP ones will be around £210 and could be the first ones available. Still need to confirm a deffinate price with the supplier but it should be around that figure. Initial order most likely to be around 20 units. Anyone interested should drop me a PM

I will update with any more information

Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Peiper wrote:You can still get a deact "put-put" for around £175,
go for the real thing instead lads :wink:

Regards Pipes :D
For trad re-enacting I agree with you Pipes - But you seem to have not noticed that this thread is in the airsoft section?????? therefore you are gonna look pretty dufus rocking up to an airsoft gig with a slab of scrap iron that looks pretty and has Tula stamps all over it arentcha? What's being discussed here is an AEG that fires BBS for tactical events. Ergo - the cost and merits of a deact firearm is a moot point.

Interesting to note though that "re-enactor thrift" rears its head again....... "cheap" is the watchword. In myb world the watchword is "correct". I get the right tool for the job and whilst I endeavour not to get me leg lifted - I don't mind paying money out if I know it's gonna be right. Something "That will do" for 20 quid less has never sat well with me.
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Hoffman Grink wrote:Interesting to note though that "re-enactor thrift" rears its head again....... "cheap" is the watchword. In myb world the watchword is "correct". I get the right tool for the job and whilst I endeavour not to get me leg lifted - I don't mind paying money out if I know it's gonna be right. Something "That will do" for 20 quid less has never sat well with me.
I am a cheap ass as I go for K98 every time and I am getting a K98 for airsoft yep going to give it a go .
ImageImageImageImageImage
dog green 1

Post by dog green 1 »

Pictures of the Hexagon Production model for thise who haven't seen it. Supplier tells me they are hoping they will be ready for mid January.

Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Can you get some spec on them please Chris? Gearbox - Battery type, Adjustable hop?

If it's favourable - put me down for one - I may even get some Soviet Kit to be able to balance up the sides.......

And Franz - if you go down the K98 route it ain't gonna be a cheap option to get a useful one. :lol:
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Hoffman Grink wrote:
For trad re-enacting I agree with you Pipes - But you seem to have not noticed that this thread is in the airsoft section?????? therefore you are gonna look pretty dufus rocking up to an airsoft gig with a slab of scrap iron that looks pretty and has Tula stamps all over it arentcha? What's being discussed here is an AEG that fires BBS for tactical events. Ergo - the cost and merits of a deact firearm is a moot point.

Interesting to note though that "re-enactor thrift" rears its head again....... "cheap" is the watchword. In myb world the watchword is "correct". I get the right tool for the job and whilst I endeavour not to get me leg lifted - I don't mind paying money out if I know it's gonna be right. Something "That will do" for 20 quid less has never sat well with me.

Fair point Hoffmann

But i was refferring to the merits of owning a genuine
article rather than a modern repro and saving a few
quid lol, this obviously is pointed at reenactors rather
than air-softers

Still fair dues, if you're into air-softing these look the
way to go :wink:

Regards Pipes
dog green 1

Post by dog green 1 »

OK, what i do know about this already. Lipo battery :? I can state the Fps so will make sure its UK legal at under 350. Gearbox is upgraded with Steel bushings, Metal cylinder head and o-ring sealed Nozzle. Will ask about the hop up unit.

Return to “WWII Airsoft”