Book series on Personal items

Moderator: Pirkka

Jim Pool

Book series on Personal items

Post by Jim Pool »

This book has been out for a few months now but hasn't got much advertising. It's part of a two part series on the German soldier which focuses on personal health and hygiene in volume I and morale and welfare in volume II (to be published). Here's the link to the book on the publishers site. Of course it's also available through a number of other outlets. Jim Pool

http://www.schifferbooks.com/ruhetaga-t ... -5776.html
paulmfjr2

Re: Book series on Personal items

Post by paulmfjr2 »

I've just ordered this, I hope its as good as it looks.
Jim Pool

Post by Jim Pool »

paulmfjr2 wrote:I've just ordered this, I hope its as good as it looks.
Hi Paul,

Please let me know what you think good or bad. I try the best I can but there's always room for improvement. I just finished the edit for volume II which will cover morale and welfare. It's a very broad subject area which will cover everything from sex to religion. Warm regards Jim
paulmfjr2

Post by paulmfjr2 »

Hi Jim,
Just received my copy of volume one, and after a first skip through I am very impressed. The combination of information, period photo's and items illustrating the differing aspects you cover in the book are very well presented. A must for those interested in the details of their German impression. Looking forward to Vol II, any idea of a publishing date yet?
Jim Pool

Post by Jim Pool »

paulmfjr2 wrote:Hi Jim,
Just received my copy of volume one, and after a first skip through I am very impressed. The combination of information, period photo's and items illustrating the differing aspects you cover in the book are very well presented. A must for those interested in the details of their German impression. Looking forward to Vol II, any idea of a publishing date yet?
Thanks for the words of encouragement. Schiffer is planning to publish Vol II at the end of the year. Jim

Return to “Books, films & other media”