Paging Thomas

Supplying high-end replicas
and originals of 20th century militaria.

Moderator: Zeugmeister

Franz repper

Re: Paging Thomas

Post by Franz repper »

Jager Roll wrote:Could you let us know how long he will be away?
Sir he is still working as I was incontact with him
ImageImageImageImageImage
von Olsson

Post by von Olsson »

We have two members in our group who both have paid (zeltbahn and ankleboots) and heard nothing. One guy paid in february! This is really bad! Today we recommend our members to not buy from ZM even if they have som really good stuff.
Jager Roll

Post by Jager Roll »

Thats a shame, he sent me a sample a while ago of his splinter and I wanted to order a smock, bandoleer and helmet cover. I hope the guy is okay.
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Jager Roll wrote:Thats a shame, he sent me a sample a while ago of his splinter and I wanted to order a smock, bandoleer and helmet cover. I hope the guy is okay.
Thomas is very good and yes some times it will take some time EG Gebrigs boots 6 weeks+ why they are hand made .Our dear von Olsson did not say any thing about the swedish lad who got his ZM boots before he paid then Refused to pay for them :shock: Ok the Lad might not of been in von Olssons group but it did nt do wellfor our swedish Kameraden
von Olsson

Post by von Olsson »

I have bought a winterparka and trousers and also a pair of ankleboots, I'm pleased with all and the shipping have worked fine. But this doesn´t help my friends who have paid and are still waiting for their stuff.
Our dear von Olsson did not say any thing about the swedish lad who got his ZM boots before he paid then Refused to pay for them
How could I when I never heard of it?!
If there are any Swede (give me the name) in our group who not have paid for ankleboots they got (which I doubt), please let me know and I will see what I can do.
Andy

Post by Andy »

My Dear Sirs, may I go back to the original meaning of this thread? From what I read, many Forum members seem honestly worried about our good Zeugmeister Thomas (and the status of their orders btw...)

Maybe some Kameraden who actually know Thomas personally might have a word with him directly and ask him to give a sign of life to us all? Standing orders can wait, as long as we know our Kamerad is ok and plans to come back sooner or later.

Zeugmeisterei is a great source of high quality stuff, we must all do whatever we can to keep it on its feet!
bilko

Post by bilko »

I started my order April for a HBT tunic,Nothing at this time.....Can't be good for the reputation..I'll not hold my breath for a reply just yet then.
Sheikh Al Stranghi

Post by Sheikh Al Stranghi »

I just tried a phone call to sort things out, no answer. :(
Horngren

Post by Horngren »

I'm the one von Olsson mentioned who ordered and payed for a Zeltbahn at the begining of February. At first things were fine and when I asked about the order after waiting for about a month and a half, I received a quick reply which made me feel pretty assured. That was in the end of March, and since then I have not been able to contact Thomas through either mail or phone. If anyone of you who are able to get in touch with him could mention this, I would really appreciate it. I don't mind waiting (even if it's been four months since I made the order) as long as I know things are still moving.
Sean

Post by Sean »

I ordered a Zelt from Thomas on the 6th of December and it arrived on the morning of the 12th of December. It arrived quicker than some items I have purchased from UK vendors.....
'Gott Mitt Uns' - Yeah mate, got mittens too
Schorff

Post by Schorff »

I have same problem, I ordered and paid for a one pair of german ankleboots two months ago. Now I am still waiting for answer from Thomas.
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Thanks sean for the posative input Lets not kick a man thats down (all those one posters) there are time when life throws a hole wall of shit at us . One of these times has happend to Thomas he is working on it but remember he has a life out side reenacting
Chorlitz|12.SS|

Post by Chorlitz|12.SS| »

Well i hope hes okay and sorts what ever needs to be sorted out. And i guss i speak for a lot of people when i say i hope to see him selling again in the near future.
Andy

Post by Andy »

I fully second the above - yes we're worried about our prepaid orders, but we are also worried about Thomas, and we wish him well. Don't give up Kamerad, whatever your problem is! Wie Ein Fels...
von Olsson

Post by von Olsson »

Franz repper wrote:Thanks sean for the posative input Lets not kick a man thats down (all those one posters) there are time when life throws a hole wall of shit at us . One of these times has happend to Thomas he is working on it but remember he has a life out side reenacting
Who is kicking on Thomas?! I can´t see whats wrong in asking where the stuff is that you have ordered and even paid for months ago. If you Franz know why Thomas can´t fulfill his responsibility as a good dealer you should inform the guys who have send Thomas their money what is going on. I also think that this could help Thomas and ZM.

Return to “Zeugmeisterei”