Hi everyone

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

dog green 1

Hi everyone

Post by dog green 1 »

Well its's the second forum in as many weeks I've joined now. The wife will be getting suspicious. Still as long as I'm not buyimg tat of Ebay she won't mind. Will post my new web site shortly and would appreciate feedback on what people think of the site. have tried to keep it very clean and crisp looking. Still a lot of work to do but it's getting there. Not bad I think for the first web site we've designed. Anyway HI everyone. Glad to be on board

Cheers

Chris
Wilder Feger

Post by Wilder Feger »

Willkommen to PST!, Chris!! It's a fab forum with many friendly and helpful folk.
regards,
Kelly
'Guns for show, knives for a pro'

Kelly McKeel - Facebook me!
DRK Nurse - Heidi Stöckel
Helferinnen- Heidi Stöckel
Sgt ATS
Alex
Herr Wissenschaftler

Post by Alex »

looking forward to you unveiling your new website! welcome aboard :)
Reich Crispies

Post by Reich Crispies »

Welcome Chris.
Whats your particular interest?
Birds of Prey Do Not Sing
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Alex wrote:looking forward to you unveiling your new website! welcome aboard :)
Click his www button
Nice graphics - Nice idea..... seems a work in progress but the feel is nice and modern
Ted

Post by Ted »

welcome to the forum from all us in the Desert !

"nothing wrong with tat on Ebay" as long as you dont get caught doing it...

like the site.

all the best Ted.
Reich Crispies

Post by Reich Crispies »

Wow a Teesside Lad as well!

Nice one Chris.
What group are you with?
Birds of Prey Do Not Sing
Pirkka

Post by Pirkka »

Hi Chris, good to have another Smoggy on board! What do you reenact?
Shergar

hi chris

Post by Shergar »

hi chris ,

welcome to the forum and hope things are well woth you

also i would like to thank you for the quality equipment and tunic and trousers that you supplied coli our latest recruit to the group it was excellent quality and at least one more of our lads is coming around tonight to order at your excellent ONE STOP SHOP FOR EQUIPMENT
we also need a few other bits and pieces and wonder can you sell the likes of side caps ,shovels and belts and buckles seperate as your prices and postage delivery times are next to none , will you reply to this

thank you shergar
von bock

Post by von bock »

hi chris welcome mate i seen you site it is fantastic :D thanks again for the helmet and the other kit you sent over to top notch very nice quality i must say talk to you soon mate :D :D :D
SS KAMPFGRUPPE KNITTEL gustav.knittel@btinternet.com
"never argue with an idiot !!they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
http://ww2reenactingireland.co.uk/
dog green 1

Re: hi chris

Post by dog green 1 »

Shergar wrote:hi chris ,

welcome to the forum and hope things are well woth you

also i would like to thank you for the quality equipment and tunic and trousers that you supplied coli our latest recruit to the group it was excellent quality and at least one more of our lads is coming around tonight to order at your excellent ONE STOP SHOP FOR EQUIPMENT
we also need a few other bits and pieces and wonder can you sell the likes of side caps ,shovels and belts and buckles seperate as your prices and postage delivery times are next to none , will you reply to this

thank you shergar
Hi Shergar. Glad you liked all the kit I sent out. I can supply all the items you mentioned, send me the sizes and I'll sort out a price. Would love to see the pics of Coli all kitted out. If you need any more info get in touch. The web site is being constantly updated so keep an eye on it to see new products and packages.

Cheers

Chris
dog green 1

Helmet

Post by dog green 1 »

von bock wrote:hi chris welcome mate i seen you site it is fantastic :D thanks again for the helmet and the other kit you sent over to top notch very nice quality i must say talk to you soon mate :D :D :D
Hi Van block
Glad you really liked the helmet. Hope all you guys had a good weekend. Looking forward to seeing some of the pics. Will be sending out some kit to a few of your guys. Be sure to let me know what you think. Hope I can be of service in the future.

Kind regards

chris

Return to “Introductions”