lLANDINDROD WELLS

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
kgzohl

lLANDINDROD WELLS

Post by kgzohl »

Hi to ALL interested
Kompani 1 IS holding a TRAINING weekend at Llindrod wells. it is not a BLATT FEST and it is not open to anyone. It is purely a training excersise without Porta loos , Burger vans , botles of POP , sleeping bags , mobile phones and what ever else people my find important.
IF and I STRESS if you want to mock KP1 I suggest you ask permision to attend and see for yourselves.

SEAN ( FJR3)
Shergar

when will this be open send me details via pm thank you

Post by Shergar »

when is this happening send details vis pm thankyou
kgzohl

CHeck out

Post by kgzohl »

Hi Mate you can get all info from Martin Delaney

A training program will be posted shortly

Watch this space.

Sean...........
Dietmar

Post by Dietmar »

Hi Sean,
welcome to the forum.

Has it come to this? Even luddite old bootys like you are forced onto the net. :wink:
kgzohl

Post by kgzohl »

Ja Unt?
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Hi Shaun about time you came out of the dark ages. Hope to see you at Llandridnod wells, have got a shiny new camera so hope to get plenty of good photos. :D
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

Good event, dam cold at night and all got covered in mud (especially Willi) who decided he would try his superman impression (failed miserably) tried to use a K98 as a spear. 1300 photos taken (yes 1300) great Kamerarderie and a good social booze up at night. Flaming dog was a nuisance came round at night and got its mouth round any food available (yes Dave Slater did leave some). A great time was had by all, lots learn

:D :) 8) :P
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Grenadier

Post by Grenadier »

Great weekend, good to catch up with everyone after a long winter. Didn't notice the cold too much at night, must have been the Gluwein!
Looking forward to seeing the photos. Did you get one of the dog???
Crazy Feldgendarme

sadly, no, bloody thing was so fat the lens was not wide enough, besides which the last time i saw it there was only the tail hanging out of a certain FJ mouth.

:wink:

GeFoPo
Der Whoremeister

Post by Der Whoremeister »

Yeah, and i soon spat him out again when i realised what you'd been doing with it first! :wink: :lol:
Crazy Feldgendarme

No mate that was the sheep :wink:

Anyway made a change instead of me piddling everywhere the bloody dog managed to soak the Zelts. :wink:

GeFoPo
Botty

Post by Botty »

1300 :shock:

Hope you were not using a film camera, you will need a mortgage to get it developed.
Jon Das Reich

Post by Jon Das Reich »

Glad you all had a good time guys
Crazy Feldgendarme

No Botty mate was a digi, dont look correct for living history but until someone brings out a digi that looks 60 years old i gotta live with it.

Being only an amateur and using a brand new camera to boot there is bound to be a lot of crud, but i have got one great one of our Willi who spotted a 5p coin on the floor and was determined to beat everyone to it.
Thanks Jon, yeah was a good weekend everyone but especially the new guys learned a lot. Cant thank Shaun and his FJ3 guys enough they were stars, knowledgable patient and invaluable.

:) :) :) :)

GeFoPo
Jack

Post by Jack »

[quote="Crazy Feldgendarme"

but i have got one great one of our Willi who spotted a 5p coin on the floor and was determined to beat everyone to it.

:) :) :) :)[/quote]

Eh Dave what happened to "don't worry mate know one will get to know about it " :lol: :lol:
"My wife had a go at me last night. She said 'You'll drive me to my grave'.
I had the car out in thirty seconds. "

Return to “UK reenactment and events”