Finnish group in Finland

Moderator: Pirkka

jmatchlock

Finnish group in Finland

Post by jmatchlock »

Hope not out of line -to post link -http://koti.mbnet.fi/~jkt/view.php?kuva=9&koko=1 Hope to have one like it here soon. Thank You, Jay
You Do Not Know Unless -You try -Image
Franz repper

Re: Finnish group in Finland

Post by Franz repper »

jmatchlock wrote:Hope not out of line -to post link -http://koti.mbnet.fi/~jkt/view.php?kuva=9&koko=1 Hope to have one like it here soon. Thank You, Jay
Jay thats from the last film we dont have that many at week ends last time I was in contact there was around 4 doing finnish
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pirkka

Post by Pirkka »

Yes, at the minute you have to go to Russia for Finnish reenacters :shock: (in the Old World anyway, not counting the excellent KevOs 4 in the USA).
A mate of mine described the Finnish SA scene as 'four guys, the lowest rank was major'.
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Pirkka wrote:Yes, at the minute you have to go to Russia for Finnish reenacters :shock: (in the Old World anyway, not counting the excellent KevOs 4 in the USA).
A mate of mine described the Finnish SA scene as 'four guys, the lowest rank was major'.
My dear Pirkka dont get confused as there are now a few groups over that do Finnish and we are working on getting things right .
ImageImageImageImageImage
jmatchlock

Post by jmatchlock »

Well All I can Say - The Finnish Groups I found on the Web - Look DAM GOOD ! Thy put a lot of work in to there inpresson -sorry I can not read Finnish and this computer dose Not Translate It. or I would tell them what a good job thy are doing. I see more young people in Finland doing SA and thy are doing a great job of it. Thy have Great Pride in what thy are doing. And I wish Them All The Best. Thank You, Jay
You Do Not Know Unless -You try -Image

Return to “Finnish Discussion”