Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

tommy_tea_boy

Post by tommy_tea_boy »

hey every one my name is tom and i have just joined the das reich group, i have always been interested in the 2nd world war but as of the begining of the year i have just got into the whole german side of things.
i am currently serving in the british army and i am in the royal engineers, so in between my job and operational tours i love to realx and have a good time with in the das reich group.

tom
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: new member

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Hi Tom welcome mate, you will have a great time with the Das Reich lads they is all good guys and girls.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

Hi Tom, keep an eye on those DR boys and girls. You will have some fun with them.
BaggyPants

Post by BaggyPants »

Welcome, Tom, and remember "if it won't have it, get a bigger hammer!" :)
Shergar

Post by Shergar »

tommy_tea_boy wrote:hey every one my name is tom and i have just joined the das reich group, i have always been interested in the 2nd world war but as of the begining of the year i have just got into the whole german side of things.
i am currently serving in the british army and i am in the royal engineers, so in between my job and operational tours i love to realx and have a good time with in the das reich group.

tom
Welcome from Ireland and you certainly wont go wrong with the Das Reich group .

Return to “Introductions”