Private Tactical event April 17th 18th 2010 Pip Pk

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
Heraldmessenger

Re: Private Tactical event April 17th 18th 2010 Pip Pk

Post by Heraldmessenger »

Look after FG & we`ll look after you :wink:[/quote]

Oh...Yes?
Here we go, looking for the cushty way..
nelz

Post by nelz »

. Can't fault you Matt,... as Dave said ,... I'll be in the que also ,... bargain mate !!

The Yorkshire Wartime Experience http://www.ywe-event.info/
yorkshirewartimeexperience@live.com
elitemilitaria@live.co.uk
Mobile : 07413-707121
gasmask

Post by gasmask »

Heraldmessenger wrote:Hi...Just a thought for those who are arriving Sat, please try to make it dark oclock as I want to make full use of Saturdays 07.00hrs to 23hrs shooting times allowed....and park using your noddle, in the past some were starting to block the road by HUT D, cant have that in case there is an emergency,Ii realise its a minute possibility but so was 9/11...
Just to reinforce whats has been in place for a good 5 yrs at Pip Pk...no grnades especially NO MK8 thundies, wayyy to dangerous ...smokes OK.If your bringing schmoolies (Para Flares) only Green and White...defo NOT RED ones... :oops:
Cheers Pete
Pete
For those arriving Sat am, will there be someone at hut D area to direct them to their positions, am i right to assume from the above there is no brief ?
Unteroffizier Erich Weisser

Das Heer

http://www.dasheer.org https://www.facebook.com/dasheer27
Matelot

Post by Matelot »

What sort of opposition are we expecting?

There's lots of chit-chat between us Axis forces. However, not much from the attending Allies. :?

Any info,Pete please?

Manny
erikbozwo2

Post by erikbozwo2 »

Looks like you found yourself a lastminute kriegsberichter! 8)
CDB taking it way too serious!
carentan

Post by carentan »

The Axis briefing is in hand, do you mean a general briefing Earl?

I'll be posting a rider up at Hut D until 9.00am, after that anyone arriving will have to use their initiuative.
Hanging up my Knochensack for now, it's been a good war!
gasmask

Post by gasmask »

carentan wrote:The Axis briefing is in hand, do you mean a general briefing Earl?

I'll be posting a rider up at Hut D until 9.00am, after that anyone arriving will have to use their initiuative.
Hi Darren,

Thats good to have someone to direct Saturday arrivals.

I just wondered if there was any form of general safety brief, or separate Allied / Axis and if yes at what time.

Das Heer

Heraldmessenger

Post by Heraldmessenger »

Hi all...concerning a 1 off big brief..I cant ask guys who are arriving Friday to hang around till Sat am.... :roll: just piss people off and I certainly cant keep doing briefs every 3 hours...Darren knows what he's doing.
Well as usual we have those who want to arrive at 13.00hrs Friday and get to it straight away..... right thru to those who are arriving Sat 10.30 am and want to be met with cup of tea and a weap sorted.
Ill be there meeting and greeting from Friday 16.00hrs right thru till 23.00 when Ill go to sleep!...I have emailed maps out to COs (who should have moved them on down the linses of comms be now!!.). previous months and do not have anything over here...
Then I'll be up at 06.00hrs doing the same till 09.00hrs and thats your lot.....so those blokes who are kitted up and armed I'll send off to their alloted OPs areas,I think we're mainly all old and grey enough to know whats required at this event, if shot take you helmet off to stop continuiing shots at you, lye down and keep still till the action subsides, I have comms with Axis CO, Darren Collins to quell any cockups in their tracks..it will go wrong as all plans do, just ride with it and enjoy, all Sat and 1/2 of Sunday to relax ,let it happen....and get away from the modern world!!!....we have a jeep and Axis vehicles for any extracts that need may need us, Ill have emercency number for local hospital, East Grinstead.01342 410210Just as in a real war, the CO's will tell the NCOs and their pass on down to the PBI.Maps will be issued to those who need them..
Looks to be good weather for a change, obviously now I am back I have brought the sun 8) with me as its pissing down back in Perth!..Ha Ha.. :lol:
We have a couple of photographers coming, one in kit on the Axis side and will be unobtrusive, no walking around in front of you, all from the back so will be quite realistic for a change.
Field Kitchen, Matt.. £5.00
Reminder...
Please do back fill you pits you've dug as the land warden does take a walk about on Monday to see what a mess we've made, then I get a bill for the work they do to remedy it...
See you all there... Pete
gasmask

Post by gasmask »

Heraldmessenger wrote:Hi all...concerning a 1 off big brief..I cant ask guys who are arriving Friday to hang around till Sat am.... :roll: just piss people off and I certainly cant keep doing briefs every 3 hours...Darren knows what he's doing.
Well as usual we have those who want to arrive at 13.00hrs Friday and get to it straight away..... right thru to those who are arriving Sat 10.30 am and want to be met with cup of tea and a weap sorted.
Ill be there meeting and greeting from Friday 16.00hrs right thru till 23.00 when Ill go to sleep!...I have emailed maps out to COs (who should have moved them on down the linses of comms be now!!.). previous months and do not have anything over here...
Then I'll be up at 06.00hrs doing the same till 09.00hrs and thats your lot.....so those blokes who are kitted up and armed I'll send off to their alloted OPs areas,I think we're mainly all old and grey enough to know whats required at this event, if shot take you helmet off to stop continuiing shots at you, lye down and keep still till the action subsides, I have comms with Axis CO, Darren Collins to quell any cockups in their tracks..it will go wrong as all plans do, just ride with it and enjoy, all Sat and 1/2 of Sunday to relax ,let it happen....and get away from the modern world!!!....we have a jeep and Axis vehicles for any extracts that need may need us, Ill have emercency number for local hospital, East Grinstead.01342 410210Just as in a real war, the CO's will tell the NCOs and their pass on down to the PBI.Maps will be issued to those who need them..
Looks to be good weather for a change, obviously now I am back I have brought the sun 8) with me as its pissing down back in Perth!..Ha Ha.. :lol:
We have a couple of photographers coming, one in kit on the Axis side and will be unobtrusive, no walking around in front of you, all from the back so will be quite realistic for a change.
Field Kitchen, Matt.. £5.00
Reminder...
Please do back fill you pits you've dug as the land warden does take a walk about on Monday to see what a mess we've made, then I get a bill for the work they do to remedy it...
See you all there... Pete
Isn't quite what i meant, but thanks for the info anyway pete.

Das Heer

carentan

Post by carentan »

I've contacted the main C/O's on the Axis side, I'll be briefing them on Friday and Saturday morning...they will then go into the field and to the job as they see fit in their sector. As things change throughout the day so will commands. I'm relying on C/O's and NCO's the brief their own men and keep them in check, there will be senior NCO's at the CP who will be at the disposal of C/O's in the field.

If any problem arises then let me know and I'll sort it.

Cheers
wolfsangel

Post by wolfsangel »

Matelot wrote:can you do gluten-free...?

:lol: :wink:
Dunno, you hum the tune and I'll try to play along
Frontschweine, Regiment 409
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

Is there water on site or do need to fill my cans at home.
Hans Gowert

Post by Hans Gowert »

there is a water point if i remember rightly stig, but ill have spair water
carentan

Post by carentan »

Yes, there is a water point which I'll make any new comers aware of.
Matelot

Post by Matelot »

Thanks to all, who attended and put max effort into making this a fantastic event!!

Had a great time. The scenario worked well,as did each of the Axis groups working together!

Thanks to Matty,John,Michelle(? :oops: )and Sean for cooking and providing us with great food! :wink:

Would alo like to mention the dedication to the impression and scenario, shown by Earle. He portrayed a Partisan, and upon capture he really played the part!! Nice one Earle!! :wink:
Must admit, i was wondering where'd you got to.. :)

Cheers Pete for organising this!

Return to “UK reenactment and events”