New Smock

Moderators: carentan, paulmfjr2

carentan

Re: New Smock

Post by carentan »

Hi Tim,

It must be our weak £, that works out at £138. I think they used to be £180...so not much of a mark up from what we paid in the UK.

I don't know much about the Panther company, I've seen the site. May be worth a purchase from if Zeug isn't going to re-start business this year.

Cheers Darren

(not forgetting SASAK)
Hanging up my Knochensack for now, it's been a good war!
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

i bought a pair of '44 dot pants from him. Everything is made to order, you send your measurements and they make it. When it is made you send the money and they send the gear. My pants came in earlier than estimated.
They take paypal now so paying is easier for non mainland european buyers.
carentan

Post by carentan »

Sounds perfect stig...Why don't you put Panther on the Greendevils.com consumer guide if they're not already on it, that's always good when checking out a new supplier.

Cheers
Hanging up my Knochensack for now, it's been a good war!
Jager Roll

Post by Jager Roll »

For those of you that have the Zeug/Panther smocks. Just curious of how well they breathe in the hot weather. I have several smocks and all are made fairly thick (Lost Battalions/Gmax/SMWholesale). In Florida the weather gets very very warm , especially at living history events and some venders will even tell you that they make thier items thicker to be more durable that the origionals so they will last longer. I would like something that the thickness and texture of the material would be closer to the origional.

Thanks

Tim
www.fjr3.com
Hans Gowert

Post by Hans Gowert »

i cant remember what the smock is made out of, but its very light and flexible. tends to be all i wear in the summer. Its not as heavy as LB or a Gmax smock either . very light , very durable, very flexible and very god like
Jager Roll

Post by Jager Roll »

I went and ordered a panther smock, bandoleer and drawstring helmet cover. I ordered the smock longer than how Zeug was selling them. I am not partial to FJ smocks that look more like LW ground smocks (Especially sence I am 6',3"). I'll post picks when I get it.

I also noticed that before Tomas's breakdown he was advertising Tan and Water material on HBT that looked incredible. I am going to see if he can send me a sample when he sends the smock.
Ardennes

Post by Ardennes »

Hi Tim - how was the communication? did you send size info or buy off the shelf?

Mike
Jager Roll

Post by Jager Roll »

I ordered it longer. The communication was very good. He said it would take about three weeks to get. If I am happy wth it , I may order another one
dagda

Post by dagda »

Ive got one! I think quite a few of European reenactors have them! You wont be disappointed! Herr Fenech swears by them! Check the stickys at the top about gear.
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

Return to “Fallschirmjaeger”