Joined AFRA UK and not a peep ? can anyone advise

General reenactment discussion

Moderator: Jaws

Hannibal Brooks

Re: Joined AFRA UK and not a peep ? can anyone advise

Post by Hannibal Brooks »

Hi all, still waiting for someone from AFRA to give me an update on my membership. This was submitted at the beginning of July and the Paypal payment went through immediately. I've tried emailing the AFRA membership email address more than once but have had no response. I've tried PMs on this forum too and haven't had much luck there either yet. Just a reply of some sort telling me what the situation is would be appreciated. I'll be at the Victory Show. Cheers.
grenadier181

Post by grenadier181 »

Hannibal Brooks wrote:Hi all, still waiting for someone from AFRA to give me an update on my membership. This was submitted at the beginning of July and the Paypal payment went through immediately. I've tried emailing the AFRA membership email address more than once but have had no response. I've tried PMs on this forum too and haven't had much luck there either yet. Just a reply of some sort telling me what the situation is would be appreciated. I'll be at the Victory Show. Cheers.

Hi, due to a number of issues, including work, moving house, problems with the card printer and the fact that we have had 3 high profile shows to work on recently, there has been a backlog. It is being worked on. If you hear nothing before Victory Show, please come and see us there.
Hannibal Brooks

Post by Hannibal Brooks »

Ok - see you at the show.
Old 'Un

Post by Old 'Un »

Yep me too ,,june and still awaiting a card :(

help !
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

grenadier181 wrote: problems with the card printer
Hauser

Post by Hauser »

Hi all firstly thanks for looking Can anyone help with this one ...? I am looking to buy a Rif / replica gun for my re-enactment, I have tried with two suppliers to be asked for the membership card photo copy ...from what i understand the card machine is broke ??, is there some sort of list of members that shops can access to check ? they will not accept a print out of the liabillity insurance ? any ideas lads ? or im i re-enacting with a broom handle ? many thanks Rich :cry: :cry: :cry:
AFRA member
Jaws

Post by Jaws »

Hauser wrote:Hi all firstly thanks for looking Can anyone help with this one ...? I am looking to buy a Rif / replica gun for my re-enactment, I have tried with two suppliers to be asked for the membership card photo copy ...from what i understand the card machine is broke ??, is there some sort of list of members that shops can access to check ? they will not accept a print out of the liabillity insurance ? any ideas lads ? or im i re-enacting with a broom handle ? many thanks Rich :cry: :cry: :cry:
Try Ryton Arms http://www.rytonarms.co.uk/ , they may have a few 98K Mausers left.

Regards,

Gary.
S.A.S.A.B.
Society Against Splinter A Bandoliers

Find The Frontline Association on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheFrontlineAssociation
crossofiron

Post by crossofiron »

i just totally love the idea of re-enacting with a broomhandle!!! could be like horsey-horsey re-enactment!!!

so whats the update with the dratted cardreader?????????????????????

max
Hauser

Post by Hauser »

Thinking of doing prob a dads army then....., bugger it if all iv'e got for a choice is a 98K Mauser or a broom handle .....i'll stick with the broom handle !!!! i want a proper gun like a MP44, and iv'e got one in the pipeline, soon as i get the card :D i'll just hang on... it cannot take that long to get the card printer sorted or replaced. :shock:
AFRA member
crossofiron

Post by crossofiron »

ok, done!

shame to get rid of so much interesting banter, totally off topic to the thread.

mairtin and hauser............please use pm or facebook for chatting!

max
crossofiron

Post by crossofiron »

LAST TIME!!!

no arguing or chit chat, finger pointing, i know more than you know comments on this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

max
Old 'Un

Post by Old 'Un »

Any update on cards ? I need to prove a defence against the VCR shortly , so can AFRA help with this other than sending me a card?
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

Yes
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

If anyone is still having problems with AFRA cards/memberships etc Please can you pm me on here and give me your full name and a short description of your problem. We will look into this and get it sorted. Now some of us have finished the big shows we can spend time sorting out these problems.

Thanks alot

Emma x
farby but nice!
Old 'Un

Post by Old 'Un »

Still no card just offers of help ...3 months on . FFS .

Return to “General”