zib-militaria

General reenactment discussion

Moderator: Jaws

Volunteer

Re: zib-militaria

Post by Volunteer »

zib-militaria wrote:@ volunteer Leiber-Camo M44 blouse + paints will be in stock very soon. I think around 3-4 weeks - these are made in asia but really good pattern + HBT canvas. Asia is getting good on many fields. Plaintree + blurred edged smocks will be in stock later this year. I think late summer.
I hope the leibermuster isn´t the spearhead trash.
Will the M44 blouse have the 1945 cut?
zib-militaria

Post by zib-militaria »

I just called paypal and all is like I stated. Your payment of 558,00 Euro received 20th oct. 2010 was fully credited back to your credit card on the 05th january 2011. Enclosed you see screencopy of complete paypal transaction. I blacked out your last name for privacy reasons

I also enclosed DHL shipping status as attachment. German DHL package ID is 219020057775 with matchcode for Australian post CL659428303DE
This is what I emailed you 17th nov. 2010:
"Hi Cam,
you have to go to DHL.de and put in the number 219020057775 – that is the german DHL number.
It provides you matchcode for Autralian post CL659428303DE (number when handed over) – with this code you can call you national post carrier.
Regards, Heiko"

I just checked it again and there is a new scanning point 21th january 2011 - so please call your customs again. The package sits there. I hope that you will still receive it. If/When received please send the payment. I just stated info on transaction here because your accusal was public and unjustified. What we do with zib we do not just for business, we do it also from personal motivation in this field. I replied here because the accusal was not with the facts.

Also i just talked to Vincent about the answer on the request of K98 loading strips and the request was for how many pieces do you sell not for how many you get? So I think his answer was ok because we have over 3000pcs in stock.

I just read the other comments here in this discussion and I really appreciate. Viele Grüße, Heiko
Attachments
DHL Status
DHL Status
DHL-CF.jpg (135.67 KiB) Viewed 6270 times
Paypal Status
Paypal Status
Paypal-CF.jpg (164.68 KiB) Viewed 6270 times
poteau rottenfurer

Post by poteau rottenfurer »

so just out of interest,as a member of AFRA,which i am ,how would i get on with customs in the UK if i wanted to buy one of the US bazooka`s from ZIB in germany?
I would welcome advice
many thanks
dave g
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

poteau rottenfurer wrote:so just out of interest,as a member of AFRA,which i am ,how would i get on with customs in the UK if i wanted to buy one of the US bazooka`s from ZIB in germany?
I would welcome advice
many thanks
dave g
You ought to be asking us that Dave :lol:

Enclose a copy of both sides of your AFRA membership card and ask the vendor to print and enclose it with the shipping documents. You can then be assured that UKBA will, upon examining the item, check with us to see if your membership is indeed current. They are aware of our status and have recognised us as a legitimate re-enactment body within the UK. It's already proven and working. After much work with UKBA who I must say have been super every inch of the way.
poteau rottenfurer

Hoffman Grink wrote:
poteau rottenfurer wrote:so just out of interest,as a member of AFRA,which i am ,how would i get on with customs in the UK if i wanted to buy one of the US bazooka`s from ZIB in germany?
I would welcome advice
many thanks
dave g
You ought to be asking us that Dave :lol:

Enclose a copy of both sides of your AFRA membership card and ask the vendor to print and enclose it with the shipping documents. You can then be assured that UKBA will, upon examining the item, check with us to see if your membership is indeed current. They are aware of our status and have recognised us as a legitimate re-enactment body within the UK. It's already proven and working. After much work with UKBA who I must say have been super every inch of the way.

arhh but i was! in a roundabout way knowing your goodself or another informed individual on this forum would give me the correct info

many thanks for that and thanks for the work AFRA is doing with these government bodies
appreciated
dave g
Lord Protector

Post by Lord Protector »

I would welcome advice
many thanks
dave g
Just been reading all the problems about zib. I have just ordered and recieved a panzerschrek from zib in the last couple of weeks, it took a week from ordering to arriving at my house in England which I think is bloody good service so I think you should be O.K. with your bazooka.
No problems with customs at all and it was a BIG box and heavy.
Hope this helps you

Frank FJR9.
You may soar like an eagle but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.
PanzerMart

Post by PanzerMart »

Ive had loads of stuff from zib, Panzerschreck and panzerfausts included and apart from a bad weather delay never ever had probs with them
Never Surrender. Your Honour lies in victory or death
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

You saw the photos and still bought the faust? :o
They are the crappy Chinese copies that SoF sold and everyone sent back. :cry:
The sight.trigger is WAY over size. It looks like they scaled up a 1/6th scale model or even 1/35. :roll:
I dont know why the head comes off as whats stuck on the back isnt the parts of a Panzerfaust.
Horrid!
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I've just looked at the pics - FOOOOK! The transfer on the Faust - IS THE WRONG WAY ROUND! "Starker Feurstrahl" - the arrow should point to the BACK of the tube where the actual "Feurstrahl" comes out!!!!!!!!
As Stig says - the hollow tube on the Faust Charge is totally wang. Don't be tempted to put pyro in there to launch it........ it's very illegal to do so.

As said, Schreck trigger group is a touch wang....... and if it's actual 88mm dia tube then you could...... just could fall foul of replica law. A replica should be slightly over or undersized. this is to prevent actual ammo being loaded...... don't shoot the messenger - that's just the way it is.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Correct application of Faust transfer
Photograph courtesy of the wonderful PZFRGD

http://www.germansoldier.co.uk/panzerknacker.html
PanzerMart

Post by PanzerMart »

Hoffman Grink wrote:I've just looked at the pics - FOOOOK! The transfer on the Faust - IS THE WRONG WAY ROUND! "Starker Feurstrahl" - the arrow should point to the BACK of the tube where the actual "Feurstrahl" comes out!!!!!!!!
As Stig says - the hollow tube on the Faust Charge is totally wang. Don't be tempted to put pyro in there to launch it........ it's very illegal to do so.

As said, Schreck trigger group is a touch wang....... and if it's actual 88mm dia tube then you could...... just could fall foul of replica law. A replica should be slightly over or undersized. this is to prevent actual ammo being loaded...... don't shoot the messenger - that's just the way it is.
Its a 76mm tube
n the first faust I got is NOT the one shown in the new pics I got that one some time ago :)
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

YOU WENT AN' MEASURED IT! :lol: Good man.
PanzerMart

Post by PanzerMart »

Hoffman Grink wrote:YOU WENT AN' MEASURED IT! :lol: Good man.
Well you know what some folks are like PD ;) lol n yep I did especially as we were getting ready to have it wired up for pyro.

Btw the point on gegtting a faust n schreck thru from zib wasnt about the quality rights or wrongs of the item (though I know people live to jump on these issues :P )
It was about the service delivered using heavy items as an example
poteau rottenfurer

thanks for the replies and info guys
regards
dave g
zib-militaria

Post by zib-militaria »

Hi guys, yes we ship Schreck and others replica models everywhere (Schreck packages are sadfully to long to ship them overseas with the shipping-contract we have) and never heard of customers problems since these are models. If however your national is different and does not see these decorations as toys please make sure you take care of steps required to get all 100% safe. These should be not a problem.

Our Pzfst. 60 are not the best ones on market. But you have to see what you pay and what you get and I would never offer anything where I think customer will not be satisfied with what he payed. We take 99,00 for these models witch is good price. They are not as good the czech made ones but the czech are 200,00 Euro + x. But I have good news which Czech will not like:) I purchased a demilled original (see that on pic enclosed) localy and send it to our partner factory for reproduction. Measuring etc. just started but in late 2011 we will bring a model on the market that will be revolutionary in quality + price for it. We are close to reproduction process and I will make sure great material and authencity.

(I talked about the leiber stuff here earlier...the leiber M45 is stucked with customs sind a few days. You will see it in shop end of next week). Good weekend to all, Heiko
Attachments
Pzfst-MP44.jpg
Pzfst-MP44.jpg (63.02 KiB) Viewed 5985 times

Return to “General”