How offen where German P.O.Ws beaten?

General WWII and Reenactment Topics Only. Post anything else in Off Topic, please.
Achtacht

Re: How offen where German P.O.Ws beaten?

Post by Achtacht »

Sorry to drag this one up but i read this with interest

1st it was nice to see that it didn't go into a down would spiral, it just got me thinking

I then tried to place into modern thinking so here goes

I work for a transport industry and i have to work the majority of the time on nights or weekends and People do get rather upset when we are working near their residence and disturp their sleep or weekend..

You might ask well why is this the same.. well because I am wearing a type of uniform and i am the face of this company when some rather peed of individual or people come looking for some one to lash out at, I have faced many different varities of threats i can assure you, at that !! dressed in Orange i'm afraid I am not difficult to miss, so yours truly gets the abuse the threats etc... and using the same terminology i was doing my job!

So going back to the original question i would imagine quite a lot as they were the face and image of what was a horrendous regime, innocent or not they got the lashing simple as that really

Andy
Last edited by Achtacht on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brendan-ss

Re: How offen where German P.O.Ws beaten?

Post by brendan-ss »

i found an intresting website about the dachau executions , http://www.humanitas-international.org/ ... iberation/
BATTLE GROUP SOUTH

Return to “Anything WWII!”