Horrido...............the movie!

Moderator: les hearn

Oberleutnant Ulrich

Horrido...............the movie!

Post by Oberleutnant Ulrich »

Hello all,

So…I've been secretly working on a project while I was recuperating from my latest injury…and now I plan to launch it…but it will need a lot of your guys' support.

As one can read in the link below, I'm making a movie, the topic: Gebirgsjäger.

It's a documentary, not an action movie nor a Hollywood style drama, but it will short clips and small "short videos" in a way of the way things were back then. It' not just combat, but training, sport, life while on leave, the different classes, everything! From pre-war to late war, from Jägers to Officers. The good, the bad and the ugly…

What I'm mainly asking from you guys is who is up to volunteer in the production? Filming will be arranged on different days, within the next 2 years and gathered up and remastered into this film. Depending on your role will be when you come. I need a lot of you youngsters too! But veterans are more than welcome as the GJ had that grizzled look anyway.

Uniform must be to the highest standard, no leniency will be allowed for any mistake (now's the chance to get your stuff checked). If you don't have cramp-ons, ice picks, etc not to worry, you can still be in the production if you wish, I need men for the sport training scenes, parade scenes etc, where all you need is either PT gear or a perfect crisp parade uniform. M36s are a must for prewar with proper 21mm buttons and pointed shoulder boards for the pre 1936 scene. Also anyone willing to lend gear or heavy equipment will be more than appreciated! Every bit helps.

For the elite, a mountain climbing session will be done at 3000+ meters!

For those wishing to make a donation, I have posted an add in the link provided (It's in work and will be constantly updated, by tomorrow pictures will be up and the facebook page will also be up) also donations of any equipment or uniforms is also appreciated, be they HIKI or Lost Battalions…all will be used. Also Russian, US, Italian, FJ, Commonwealth and partisan items can all be used, along with reenactors.

http://www.gofundme.com/2tqu1o?utm_camp ... dium=email

Thank-you for your support.

Arthur

This is out chance to put a really good impression on the hobby and show the world that we are not the evil doers that they think we are…just simple historians, with a passion to relive the history.
Arthur

Leutnant Ulrich Stab./II/JG-52
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./756. Gren. Reg.
Leutnant Ulrich Heereshochgebirgsschule
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./Geb.Aufkl.Abt.54
Oberleutnant Ulrich

Re: Horrido...............the movie!

By the way, I want to add that there will be profit sharing (if any profit from movie sales) for all those who participate, pending on how much you help out you would gain a percentage of the sales profit.
Arthur

Oberleutnant Ulrich

I also ask that all who are interested join the facebook page Horrido Gebirgsjaeger in order to increase the views of this topic and also to get everyone you know who's interested to join as well, pictures and video samples will be posted there.
Arthur

Oberleutnant Ulrich

Some upcoming dates:

September 5, 6, and 7th: I will be attending Victory show, so please don't hesitate to jump infront of me and pump me full of questions.

October 1st: First Trailer will be released along with some sneak peaks.

November 1st: Second trailer will be released

January 1st: More sneak peaks to be released along with behind the scenes action and some interviews.

Also, the more work that has been put in and script written the more life has been put into it that a story has somewhat developed, so this will will now follow the events of some soldiers throughout the movie.

I'm currently desperately looking for a Divisional flag, full size, as seen in the clip below at 2.07 closest to camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMyiqjMhVzw

and more clearly at 6:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECPpEpOw4dY

No, the ones on ioffer will not do for quality.
Last edited by Oberleutnant Ulrich on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arthur

christiandbn

Post by christiandbn »

Arthur,

I can't see the videos on the page. Can you fix the links?

Thanks,

Christian
The fighter must seek battle in the air. Luftwaffe Supplies
Oberleutnant Ulrich

Christian,

I put up the links as links, for some reason the youtube function doesn't seem to work... :?:
Arthur

Oberleutnant Ulrich

I'm willing to pay up to £500 for that flag!
Arthur

Return to “Gebirgsjaeger”