Hello

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

Sean1068

Hello

Post by Sean1068 »

Hello
Sorry I forgot to introduce myself before I posted on here.
Well a little bit about myself,I'm 44 years old and served in the Royal air Force
for 13 happy years.I've always had a fascination with WW2 since a early age.
I was fortunate or not as some may see it to have old parents,my father served in
the navy during the war and would tell me about his service.
I found myself from a young age wanting to know more about the whole German war
Machine and their equipment and tactics.I must admit that during a drunken Internet
moment I brought a MP40(the one with the caps in the brass rounds).I would of loved
to keep it and add to the collection but unfortunately I cannot afford to.
I have been to a few military events at kemble and was always a little disappointed by
the amount of allied equipment on show and the lack of German.Me personally I would
prefer to see German equipment,it's like a living history.
Sorry if I rambled on
Sean
christiandbn

Re: Hello

Post by christiandbn »

Hi Sean,

welcome to the forum. I think we all here share some sort of fascination for German equipment and kit, one way or another :)
The fighter must seek battle in the air. Luftwaffe Supplies
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

welcome to the forum. I think we all here share some sort of fascination for German equipment and kit, one way or another
seconded.
before jumping into a new unit have a good look around to see what you want to portray, it doesnt matter how long it takes and talk with people, dont buy ANY KIT until you are sure of what impression you want, otherwise you could end up very broke and a wardrobe greater that a females. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
regards,
graham
christiandbn

Post by christiandbn »

pepperpot wrote:
welcome to the forum. I think we all here share some sort of fascination for German equipment and kit, one way or another
seconded.
before jumping into a new unit have a good look around to see what you want to portray, it doesnt matter how long it takes and talk with people, dont buy ANY KIT until you are sure of what impression you want, otherwise you could end up very broke and a wardrobe greater that a females. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
regards,
graham
ditto lol ...maybe someone should start a thread and everyone starts posting his wardrobe :)
The fighter must seek battle in the air. Luftwaffe Supplies
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

can you imagine that, all the perbs posting all sorts of stuff, it would be like page 3 but almost illegal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Introductions”