My German Persona

General reenactment discussion

Moderator: Jaws

johankreig

My German Persona

Post by johankreig »

No sure where this would go so put it in here

Ok I just quickly knocked this up, using google translate, would like feedback and pointers on where I have gone wrong as I am sure I have somewhere.

Name: Johan Paul Kreig
Eltern: Michael and Freda Kreig
Geburtsdatum: 29/11/1914
Geburtsort: Freiburg im Breisgau
Ausbildung: Verschiedene Schulen in Freiburg im Breisgau, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
Zivile Karriere: Registriert Vater in der Freiburger Polizei Gendarmerie im Alter von 17
Militärische Karriere: Eintritt in die Luftwaffe Fallschirmjäger Division im Jahr 1938 im Alter von 24
Schließt Fallschirmjäger Ausbildung und ist in das Feld für die Schlacht von Kreta, Verwundet während der Schlacht um Kreta und erhält Iron Cross für einen mutigen Angriff gegen einen stark verteidigten britische Position

1942 beginnt die Erstellung der Luftwaffe Felddivisionen und daneben die Luftwaffe Feldgendarmeri wird Johan in die neu gegründete Niederlassung Fallschirmjäger der Luftwaffe rekrutiert und gefördert werden, um Gefreiter

1943 Johan ist Trupp angebracht. 200 der Heer Feldgendarmeri aufgrund der häufigen Kontakt mit Lufwaffe Felddivisionen Truppen, wird er in den Rang eines Stabsgefreiter gefördert

Dekorationen / Auszeichnungen: Luftwaffe Fallschirmjäger Abzeichen 1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse 1941, Guerillakrieg Abzeichen Bronze 1943 Verwundetenabzeichen Bronze / Silber 1941, 1943.

Name: Johan Paul Kreig
Parents: Michael and Freda Kreig
Date of birth: 29/11/1914
Place of birth: Freiburg im Breisgau
Education: Various schools in Freiburg, Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg
Civilian Career: Joins father in Freiburg Police Gendarmerie at the age of 17
Military Career: Joins the Air Force Paratroopers Division in 1938 at the age of 24
Completes Paratrooper training and is in the field for the Battle of Crete, wounded during the battle for Crete and receives Iron Cross for a brave attack against a heavily defended British position

1942 begins the creation of the Luftwaffe Field Divisions and alongside it the air force Field Police, Johan is recruited to the newly formed paratrooper branch of the air force and is promoted to Lance Corporal

1943 Johan is attached to Trupp. 200 of the army Field Police due to frequent contact with air force Field Division troops, he is promoted to the rank of Corporal

Decorations / Awards: Luftwaffe paratrooper badge 1939; Iron Cross 2nd Class 1941; Guerrilla War Badge 1943; Wound Badge Bronze / Silver, 1941, 1943.

I have only gone up to 1943 as this is roughly the period my group portrays.
Name: Jonathan
Johan Paul Kreig
Feldgendarmerie
Himmel Soldaten
durhamtrooper

Re: My German Persona

Post by durhamtrooper »

Very Good Johan, sorry Jonathan lol
Looking forward to trooping with you soon :)
johankreig

Post by johankreig »

thanks, you gona be there this coming weekend
Name: Jonathan
Johan Paul Kreig
Feldgendarmerie
Himmel Soldaten
durhamtrooper

Post by durhamtrooper »

johankreig wrote:thanks, you gona be there this coming weekend