Bashing on us again

General reenactment discussion

Moderator: Jaws

Oberleutnant Ulrich

Bashing on us again

Post by Oberleutnant Ulrich »

Found this when on a search for GD stuff...I know...slightly off topic...

I don't really know how to comment on this :|

But I think that clib of the one guy getting his head "bashed" in should have been left to the deleted scenes...

http://gawker.com/5659792/meet-the-tea- ... e=true&s=i
Arthur

Leutnant Ulrich Stab./II/JG-52
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./756. Gren. Reg.
Leutnant Ulrich Heereshochgebirgsschule
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./Geb.Aufkl.Abt.54
Pug42

Re: Bashing on us again

Post by Pug42 »

Quite an old page now...
David

Stimme aus dem sumpf...

STURMPANZER ABTEILUNG
RZM

Re: Bashing on us again

Post by RZM »

In the U.S. people sometimes get uptight over this stuff. In the state I'm from there is only Grossdeutchland and Totenkopf for axis re-enacting groups. One heer and one SS unit,in the whole state. But if you go south it's far more common. Re-enactment is big down there. I've had mixed reactions from people. I'm in the worst possible location for this hobby,but I won't let it detere me. Some view us as Nazi skinhead assholes. But it shows their ignorance. To say we don't know history,or what the SS did is rediculous. This was more about a democrat trying to sling mud on a republican. Mudslinging in politics is HUGE in the U.S. So much so the real issues at hand are an aferthought.
I've found every axis re-enactor to be well educated on WWII. To be totally against the ideology of the Nazi's and the SS,weather they portray them or not,and about keeping things historically accurate. Dr-enactments would be completely foolish without both sides being represented..
"Was ist das?"
"Ihr gefrorenesfleisch medaille. Rot,weiss und schwarz,fur blut,schnee und tod."

Return to “General”