Panzer Coverall in plain green

Halle

Panzer Coverall in plain green

Post by Halle »

Would like to know if anyone is aware of a manufacturer of olive/plain green panzer coverall , or inedeed has one for sale . Like in the link below , but plain green ..

http://www.spearheadmilitaria.com/ww2-G ... -6544.html

Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100
DerFlieger

Re: Panzer Coverall in plain green

Post by DerFlieger »

Strange you should ask this Halle, this week i bought what i thought was a original flight suit from Germany, yes its original, zips in the same place like a flight suit, label on inside of top pocket says 165 P.AS a maker what looks like C&L AND 1938, zips are rapid and zipp drp, on the bottoms of the legs are two black painted dished tin buttons, and it has a belt, material is a heavy faded green canvas, there is also a strap on one side of the collar and a strap with a snap buckle on the other side, its huge also.
Halle

Post by Halle »

Derflieger ,

Sounds like you've had quite a find ! I should mention , the gentleman looking for the overalls has since bought camouflaged repros and dyed them ( with acceptable results I hear ) .
DerFlieger

Post by DerFlieger »

yeah a nice find, i bought them as a fliegerkombi of which i once owned 3, this i have never seen, incidentally what is the story behind a green Panzerkombi?

Jon
Halle

Post by Halle »

Hi Jon ,

I don't think it was meant to be a panzer combi per se , just overalls for work on period vehicles by a friend of mine - I'm afraid I'm no expert on overall colours :wink:
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

your link shows a 'copy company' that competes with barry lindon on ebay, and the product photos are also taken from his web site. This company needs a complete bypass on design, colour, manufacture, size and last of all price and delivery.
graham
Halle

Post by Halle »

Graham - absolutely no idea what you're on about - and the overall is sorted ....
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

just a warning about buying anything from your link, sorted or not.
graham

Return to “Wanted”