Croce Rossa Italiano

Moderators: BDMhistorian, Wilder Feger

supermario

Croce Rossa Italiano

Post by supermario »

Just to help show different uniforms from other Axis nations, here are some pics of my Anna, dressed in the uniform of the Italian red Cross at Beltring.

Sporting the blue headress of a Senior Nurse. Normal Nurses caps, like the DRK were also worn, sporting the red cross.

Reading the Dogtag of a wounded soldato, ready to write the information on a Red Cross triage sheet (18 per booklet)

CRI uniforms were either long sleeved or short, but in most original photos, the short sleeve takes precedence. As for shoes, they tended to wear white plimsols, but were also issued regular army M1912 boots for field hospitals.

Neil

missyd

Post by missyd »

Very nice pictures! :wink:
Ci vediamo
Daniela

Dove c'e' da Rievocare noi Rievochiamo - Dove c'e' da Ricostruire noi Ricostruiamo
reddevil1311

Post by reddevil1311 »

The Italian Red Cross are holding a display of their wartime service in Senegalia (Italy) this week.

Great display at Detling guys!

Ashley
"I am a white male aged 18 to 45, everyone listens to me no matter how dumb my suggestions are"

www.reenactor.se (FHF - Sweden)
http://combatengineers.forumup.org/
missyd

Post by missyd »

I wish I had the time to stop and watch the display in Senigallia .... I'm on the way to San Benedetto del Tronto saturday and will drive by ... :roll:
Ci vediamo
Daniela

Dove c'e' da Rievocare noi Rievochiamo - Dove c'e' da Ricostruire noi Ricostruiamo

Return to “Female (civilian/military) Re-enacting”