The weirdist place you have ever bought kit from.

General WWII and Reenactment Topics Only. Post anything else in Off Topic, please.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Schäfer wrote:
Wilder Feger wrote:
Well, he adored me for some reason
It's very easily done, Kel! :wink:

Strangely enough Paul, I've occasionally bought some stuff from a very weird place in a hangar at an old shipyard in southern England.

Even weirder, some fellow buyers walk around wearing old odds & end soviet uniforms and speak in a pigeon post-war eastern bloc dialect (very strange indeed!)
LMFAO
You old Smoovie Schäfe! I think the first ones are on you tomorrow night at our Slightly Shabby Shebeen!
I rather fancy a preening session at the Chatham Masseeeeeeve one weekend.... I may have an airsoft stall with Machine Gun the P**** B**** above it and charge the assembled multitude 10RM to rip holes in paper targets of Osama Bin Lidl.... Conceal a hidden camera within the booth and pass on the details of offenders to Special Branch.

Dontcha love it when a plan comes together?
Wilder Feger

Post by Wilder Feger »

Fwbl Dollman wrote:
Schäfer wrote:
Wilder Feger wrote:
Well, he adored me for some reason
It's very easily done, Kel! :wink:

Strangely enough Paul, I've occasionally bought some stuff from a very weird place in a hangar at an old shipyard in southern England.

Even weirder, some fellow buyers walk around wearing old odds & end soviet uniforms and speak in a pigeon post-war eastern bloc dialect (very strange indeed!)
LMFAO
You old Smoovie Schäfe! I think the first ones are on you tomorrow night at our Slightly Shabby Shebeen!
Oh he did slip that in didn't he? Thank you, Kev :oops: ... you're a gentleman and a scholar :wink: ... PD, take some notes!! :lol::lol:
'Guns for show, knives for a pro'

Kelly McKeel - Facebook me!
DRK Nurse - Heidi Stöckel
Helferinnen- Heidi Stöckel
Sgt ATS
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Sorry sweetums - I don't do Gentle - And I've never scholared a thing in me life!
Am frum t'Yorkshire dint that know? A se worra like an a Like worra bluddy wel se! :lol:
Wilder Feger

Post by Wilder Feger »

Fwbl Dollman wrote:Sorry sweetums - I don't do Gentle - And I've never scholared a thing in me life!
Am frum t'Yorkshire dint that know? A se worra like an a Like worra bluddy wel se! :lol:
:lol: I meant on a "smoovie" front.... :wink:

Sgt ATS
Shergar

weird place

Post by Shergar »

yes irecall once heading into the country to purchase german equipment from a guy , travelled all te way from belfast 40 odd miles and rapped the door , this big monster of a man came to the door hair slicked back a goatee beard grunted at me and beckoned me into the house and showed me the german gear after a lot of haggling i finally got the better of him and got a good price , still had that feeling in the back of my mind that i would get a cosh on the back of the head as i left , a nasty looking man like grizzly adams he was . i shook hands with him rubbing my hands as i walked down the path on my trousers , turned and shouted thanks francie "sigrune " ring you tomorrow as i then put the car into 1st gear and left coalisland haha
von bock

Re: weird place

Post by von bock »

Shergar wrote:yes irecall once heading into the country to purchase german equipment from a guy , travelled all te way from belfast 40 odd miles and rapped the door , this big monster of a man came to the door hair slicked back a goatee beard grunted at me and beckoned me into the house and showed me the german gear after a lot of haggling i finally got the better of him and got a good price , still had that feeling in the back of my mind that i would get a cosh on the back of the head as i left , a nasty looking man like grizzly adams he was . i shook hands with him rubbing my hands as i walked down the path on my trousers , turned and shouted thanks francie "sigrune " ring you tomorrow as i then put the car into 1st gear and left coalisland haha
oh martin you bad man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SS KAMPFGRUPPE KNITTEL gustav.knittel@btinternet.com
"never argue with an idiot !!they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
http://ww2reenactingireland.co.uk/
Schäfer

Post by Schäfer »

Wilder Feger wrote:
Of course, what other front would there be? :shock:
'Heia Safari' Facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/341661532588540

Wilder Feger

Post by Wilder Feger »

Schäfer wrote:
Wilder Feger wrote:
Of course, what other front would there be? :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :oops:

Sgt ATS
sig rune

Re: weird place

Post by sig rune »

Shergar wrote:yes irecall once heading into the country to purchase german equipment from a guy , travelled all te way from belfast 40 odd miles and rapped the door , this big monster of a man came to the door hair slicked back a goatee beard grunted at me and beckoned me into the house and showed me the german gear after a lot of haggling i finally got the better of him and got a good price , still had that feeling in the back of my mind that i would get a cosh on the back of the head as i left , a nasty looking man like grizzly adams he was . i shook hands with him rubbing my hands as i walked down the path on my trousers , turned and shouted thanks francie "sigrune " ring you tomorrow as i then put the car into 1st gear and left coalisland haha
:evil: :evil: If I had have known then what I know now I would have coshed you
Shergar

haha

Post by Shergar »

haha :twisted: and :D

Return to “Anything WWII!”