Hitlers Jewish Soldiers????

ww2 and reenacting sites of interest.
JB--06

Hitlers Jewish Soldiers????

Post by JB--06 »

I found this on Youtube..

Its very interesting....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4QcgKUamBA

Also to watch this its in Irish but has English subtitles with some German and English from the Vets...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKLhaZQ6 ... re=related

Jb
Peiper

Re: Hitlers Jewish Soldiers????

Post by Peiper »

Servus lads, intresting topic (seen the you tube vid, was that beauty contestant saying the holacaust never happened?, got no sound on my computer, complete tosh, what do you expect from a model and a blonde American one at that.) Anyway getting back to the topic, i came across an unusual SS collar patch in a ref book a few years back, it took the form of the Jewish candle embroidered in white on black? The caption underneath read it was the collar patch of the "SS Jewish Brigade", could a Jewish SS Regiment exist? i remain highly sceptical, the book was SS Regalia which is now out of print. Any other members views would be appreciated on this strange subject, auf wiedersehen for now kameraden, regards Peiper. [quote] "I'll show you where the Iron Crosses grow!"
Tychsen

Post by Tychsen »

Peiper
Servus lads, intresting topic (seen the you tube vid, was that beauty contestant saying the holacaust never happened?,
Such little clips are always a source of constant bemusement to me - pseudo science and an idiots charter if ever there was one.

Jewish soldiers - Hitler said he woudl define who was a Jew and in many cases he was happy to ignore it as it suited him.
Admiral Gunter Lutjens - grandparrent was Jewish , same with a number of other high ranking officers.

A link to a book on the subject.
http://www.holocaust-trc.org/B_Rigg.htm
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hitlers-Jewish- ... 412&sr=8-1
John Wilson

Post by John Wilson »

seen the you tube vid, was that beauty contestant saying the holacaust never happened?, got no sound on my computer, complete tosh, what do you expect from a model and a blonde American one at that

Nice to see you making well informed responses when you have no idea what was said in the clip :roll: but if it was said by an American blonde model??? :? you're obviously intimating that the girl is less intelligent than you, which does beg some questions!
I'd like you to show me a picture of what you describe as a jewish candle as well.
94-87 Ich bedauere nichts
57-93 Either put me in jail or kill me
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Servus lads, greetings Mr Wilson, looking further into the you tube clip i now know what the American model was saying as i watched the clip on my lap top which does have sound, my appologies as the lady in question is talking about a different topic (my attempt at being humourous), unfortunately the heading of the clip is misleading and i assumed the clip would be about what its title announced, its title was "the holocaust never took place, proof". As for the Jewish candle insignia, as i wrote before i cannot post up any pictures on this site, but the book where it refers to this collar patch is the SS Regalia book (perhaps you know it), there is a list of Regiments and Brigades at the back of the book with illustrations of the tactical insignia. The Jewish patch consists of the 7 armed candle in white on black background, as i said in my earlier post, i was dubious myself about the existance of such insignia (and the existance of such a Brigade, as i have never seen or heard of it since) and Mr Wilson i did ask for any information on the patch or the existance of any unit not personal insults. I remember we had a debate (on a different subject) before in April and you insulted me then, you had PM'd me and said i was "sinister" and talking nonsense so i'd rather not get into a debate with you if you don't mind, if you dislike me for some reason (you don't know me, we have never even met) or dislike my posts, i suggest you don't answer them. Auf wiedersehen to the rest of the forum, regards Peiper.
John Wilson

Post by John Wilson »

Well Mr. Peiper, I can only assume that you mean the Ballantines version of the regalia book? I haven't seen it for a while now and even then it was a quick glance through, I have no recollection of the patches you described unfortunately.
Going by your description though I think it would be fair to say the thing you are describing is actually a menorah and not a candle.
Personal insult? I can't see any, although if I did call you sinister before :lol: :lol: :lol:
But... regarding the manufacture of insignia specifically for an SS section/ platoon or anything else, I find it extremely hard to believe. I think that it is one of the more ludicrous post-1945 stories ever.
Yes it has been well documented over the years about several jews who served with the Wehrmacht in the different services, but the SS? I don't think that Himmler would have given it any thought at all. He had the muslims after all, how could he put forward the idea of them fighting alongside each other?
94-87 Ich bedauere nichts
57-93 Either put me in jail or kill me
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

My dear Mr Wilson, it seems as though periodically we seem to cross swords so to speak, :roll: if i have done anything to offend please let me know (i can't think of anything) :| . However as i explained in various earlier posts my threads have been taken from various sources which means i don't necessarily agree with them, they are posted for the amusment and entertainment of other readers on this forum. It seems you take your "hobby" far too seriously, judging from some of your threads, lighten up my dear fellow. auf weidersehen to other readers as well, good hunting kameraden, regards Peiper. [quote] "I'll show you where to buy the hot cross buns!" :wink: PS: While we are on the subject, apparantly Reinhardt Heydrich's Grandmother was reputed to be Jewish as well, she was called Sarah. 8)

Return to “Internet and links”