Jump Pants

Moderators: carentan, paulmfjr2

cbrunt

Jump Pants

Post by cbrunt »

Guys,

A little help here. Since I've never handled any of the repro jump pants, and have only seen originals in books, I don't know first hand which maker has the most correct wool and details. Comparing images from books, against adverts on various sites and from what I've heard, the SMWholesale really look good.

From images on their site those by ATF look ok, but the limited 30" length of his aren't long enough.

I want to buy once; I don't want to buy now, and have to replace later when I discover I bought crap without knowing any better... :roll: So any guidance on this is much appreciated !

Clint
dagda

Re: Jump Pants

Post by dagda »

jump boots fit over your springerhosen! Im 6'2", and they are ok,(I think they are sturm, but they are good)
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

Hans Gowert

Post by Hans Gowert »

my jump pants arent tucked into my boots, they are tied at the top of the boot so i get a really deep blouse :)

Sturm are decent enough, jump pants are pretty much standard accross the market,

Tom
Obergefreiter Hansch

Post by Obergefreiter Hansch »

Yeah, I'm 6'1" and use Sturm as well- same as ATF sells. They are fine and I also tie at the top of the boot. In fact they are the most comfortable and well fitting pair of repro duds I own.

Stefan
Gruß and Berg Heil, Gebirgsjågers!

II./Geb.Jäg.Rgt.100.

Return to “Fallschirmjaeger”