Original " Wehrmacht Gebirgsjäger" carrying saddle 23

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

1.GD Blumenteufel

Original " Wehrmacht Gebirgsjäger" carrying saddle 23

Post by 1.GD Blumenteufel »

Sell original "Gebirgsjäger" carrying saddle 23 including a lot of equipment!

The here offered set ( private sell without warranty or money-back option, location Norway) includes following stuff: carrying saddle 23, two original WH-Fahnenschmied transport cases for the saddle, a reproduction of a leading rein and a complete copy of the instruction booklet " Heeresdienstvorschrift 375 Das Tragtier, Packpferd, Heeresreitpferd, Ochsengespann, vom 20. 2. 1939."

The carrying saddle 23 was the standard saddle for transporting equipment of the Gebirgsjäger, Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS. The saddle is in a good condition and complete wich means he is ready to use! All parts of the saddle are original, also the leatherparts are still supple and can be used. The saddle tree is adjustable and can be easily fit to different horses.

The 2 WH-Fahnenschmied transport cases are also in good condition.

The leading rein is a authentic Wehrmacht reproduction, made by a german saddle maker out of finest leather. The rein is 2 meters long and 25mm wide (see on photo).

The complete copy of the rare instruction booklet " Heeresdienstvorschrift 375 Das Tragtier, Packpferd, Heeresreitpferd, Ochsengespann, vom 20. 2. 1939 " has 91 pages and is also a good instruction for the saddle and his use at the Gebirgsjäger (see on photo). But ther are also a lot of information for collectors and reenactors inside the booklet.

I will sell only the complete set for 2750 euros plus shipment. If somebody got a problem with the price, he may first search for the same saddle in such a good condition on the international Militaria Market. This saddle in such a good condition including the whole equipment is very hard to find.
The saddle has a weight of over 30 kilogramm, wich means it can be only delivered by a forwarding agency. The price for that must be asked.

I will answer any serious Questions by PM. My english is not the best so please take my pardon if my answer needs a little longer.
Unserious PM will be deleted direct.

1.GD Blumenteufel

Re: Original " Wehrmacht Gebirgsjäger" carrying saddle 23

Part 2 pictures

1.GD Blumenteufel

Re: Original " Wehrmacht Gebirgsjäger" carrying saddle 23

New Price for the set is 2.500 Euro

Return to “For sale”