Book wanted "From Auschwitz to Buckingham Palace"

Muller

Book wanted "From Auschwitz to Buckingham Palace"

Post by Muller »

I hope someone can help???

I borrowed this book off a friend of mine at a previous work place, only read the 1st page when i left it on the tube never to be seen again!

The story is of Polish man who made it through the war through the camps and met the queen, the man was the author of the book and apprently signs each one.

Is there any one out there who has a cpoy of this book and is willing to sell so i can at least replace the book to my old mate who is getting slighty cheesed off that i have not given it back yet!!

cheers, dan.
BaggyPants

Post by BaggyPants »

Muller

Post by Muller »

cheers fella but modt of these list the book but can not actualy get hold of it, the publisher is the guy that wrote it and i think it has been long out of print.....

cheers
dink

Post by dink »

have you tried abe books, most of the books I have about german women during wwII have come from there ;) maybes worth a look, haven't got the link to hand but its an easily googleable site :wink:
steve kellher

Post by steve kellher »

Not sure if this is the book ???

Desperate Journey
by
Freddie Knoller

OR...From Belsen to Buckingham Palace

Paul Oppenheimer

Paul Oppenheimer and his brother and sister were taken to Bergen-Belsen as children. This unsentimental and very readable book gives readers personal insights into the real lives of three young survivors, their hopes and fears, their lives and fates.

“Good writing, good information, very interesting; in other words, A GOOD BOOK.”

Leon Greenman, OBE, Auschwitz survivor

182 pp., paperback

Price: £7.50
Have you got dental insurance
BaggyPants

Post by BaggyPants »

Muller wrote:cheers fella but modt of these list the book but can not actualy get hold of it, the publisher is the guy that wrote it and i think it has been long out of print.....

cheers
Three of those are used books, you great dimmock. They will have them. My wife buys and sells books on amazon. If they say they have a copy, they have it :D
Muller

Post by Muller »

see thats what you get for sitting around a camp fire to long!!! cheers Baggy :wink:

Return to “Wanted”